Allergy Community
Muscle aches from allergies
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Muscle aches from allergies

Can allergies cause muscles to ache?  Bad allergy season for all us sufferers, but my thigh muscles have been aching very bad.  I do have arthritis, but this is not the same thing.
Blank
Hi,
      Allergies can manifest with a wide range of symptoms like rash, swelling, rhinitis, muscle aches, stuffy nose, sneezing, itching, dry eyes, fatigue etc. Only muscle ache could be due to injury, sprain, abnormal position for long periods of time etc. I would recommend that you consult a physician for further examination and confirmation of the cause for this. Best.
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
      Allergies can manifest with a wide range of symptoms like rash, swelling, rhinitis, muscle aches, stuffy nose, sneezing, itching, dry eyes, fatigue etc. Only muscle ache could be due to injury, sprain, abnormal position for long periods of time etc. I would recommend that you consult a physician for further examination and confirmation of the cause for this. Best.
Blank
Yes but allergies can trigger and inflamation (inflammation) of your arthritis, so take tylenol or other mild painpills,  it should help
Blank
Thank you for the response to my question.  I do take tylenol arthritis only when necessary.  I  am also into homepathic solutions.  Any ideas what would ease the aching?  I am a walker and have been unable to do my walking as much as I would like too.  Any help would be greatly appreciated
Blank
Thank you for the response to my question.  I have told my dr. about my muscle aches.  We have ruled out fibromyalgia.  She suggests I see a rheumatologist, but I think I should see allergist.  Can't afford to see both.  My medical insurance is not the best.  I do have sinus problems.  Which would you recommend?  Any advice is greatly appreciated
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...