Mussel allergy
I'm having an allergy after taken some mussels, prawns and squids. This is my first time to get allergy. My lips become huge and there are some rashes and hives on my skin especially my hands, left ear, neck and face. My lips are recovering but my skin still feel very itchy. I want to know how long time to take for the rashes and hives to disappear from my skin? What food should i take to reduce the toxic cause by mussel in my body? I'm trying to detox my body by eating fruits and vegetable only, am i right to do so? Will my body lose nutrients because consume too little food when detox?  

I'm hoping for answers... Thank you first.  

From,
Xuanly

Crustaceans are aquatic animals that have jointed legs, a hard shell and no backbone, such as crab, crayfish, lobster, prawns and shrimp. Shellfish include bivalve molluscs which have a hinged two-part shell (for example, oysters, scallops, mussels and clams), as well other molluscs such as whelk, snails, squid and octopus.You can be allergic to any of them.

Take some antihistaminic like benadryl or Claritin.They are available over the counter and will help in relieving itching.However benadryl may cause drowsiness.If the symptoms persist then you may need oral steroids which are available only on prescription.The symptoms will go away in 2-3 days and in future pls try avoiding the foods to which you are allergic.Even in a detox diet,you will not be losing on the vitamins and minerals because fruits and vegetables that you are taking are excellent source of the same.

Hope it helps.Take care and regards.