My 2 month old daughter
My 2 month old daughter's eyes are watering constantly!!! It just started one day ago, along with sneezing. Could she have allergies??? We do NOT smoke, and do not allow it in our home or vehicles... We have no indoor pets, nut it seems to happen IN OUR HOME the most!!! HELP??? I want to help her, but am afraid her doctor will put her on some drugs!
It may be her tear ducts are clogged up.  It will cause the eyes to run constantly also.  You can massage them by taking your finger and rubbing gently just beneath the eye lid close to the nose where the tear ducts are.  One of my daughters had that happen as a baby and the eye physician I took her to told me what to try and it worked.  As for the sneezing if she isn't congested sounding nor coughing with it, nose not running then thats just babies.  If worsens be sure not to miss her regular checkups and ask the doctor about her symptoms.

You should take your daughter to the pediatrician or eye specialist immediately to rule out conjunctivitis with superadded bacterial infection or allergic reactions.

Because of the age and symptoms you describe , it would not be advisable to comment on the diagnosis or further management in the case of your daughter.

Just wash her eyes frequently with fresh water, do not allow her to touch them, use a clean towel for cleaning the eyes, and you could give her antihistamine medications like benadryl if she has itching.

Let us know about what her doctor advises and post us about how she is doing.

Regards.
Check out any creams or soaps on your own hands could be Baby is allergic to something you are using especially if you are Breast Feeding, and get her checked out at your Docs.I found in my work with babies a while ago now that very often if Mom was breast feeding Baby got some of the reactions also especially with Food.