My baby can't eat chicken
When I started my son on chicken he developed a severe diaper rash. It was very bad, to the point his skin was peeling off and bleeding. I stopped the chicken and it cleared up. I had another son who reacted the same way to bananas when he was a baby, he has since outgrown it. My concern is with him unable to eat chicken will he be unable to eat eggs as well. He is almost nine months and I would like to let him try an egg yolk.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If your son is allergic to chicken he may be allergic to quail or turkey meat too and may also have egg allergy. This is called bird egg syndrome. Usually the children outgrow by 3 years of age. However try and get a food challenge test done to know if he allergic to egg too or not. Trying out eggs and chicken can over a period of time lead to more severe form of allergy. Do consult your doctor.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!