My body is aching all over
I been having body aches and weakness an fatigue i have no fever or night sweats what do you think it is?
Hi, welcome to the forum, it is important to diagnose the cause of body ache. Body ache is usually seen in some generalized conditions like anemia, abnormal sleeping posture, viral infection (with or without fever), Depression, electrolyte abnormality etc. Even hypothyroidism should be ruled out as fatigue and body ache is its classical symptoms.

The other serious disease which is associated with fatigue and body ache are HIV infection, lymphoma and other blood dyscriasis, muscular dystrophy and other neurological disorders.

If there is no particular cause exists then it is termed as fibromayalgia. But before this a thorough investigations is needed.
Hence, baseline blood tests should be limited to a complete blood count, erythrocyte sedimentation rate, standard blood chemistries, and thyroid function tests.

Meantime, having nutritious food, OTC pain killers, skeletal muscle relaxants against prescription, hot water bath and body massage will help.

I suggest you to consult physician for detailed evaluation and treatment of the cause. Take care and regards.