My face feels like it's burning
I'm guessing that I have an allergy but am not entirely sure. I've been feeling a burning sensation on my face especially around my chin and upper lip. There are no visible rashes. It burns from time to time especially during really hot weather. My back burns as well when I walk outdoors, most especially when I'm sweating. My face tends to feel hot around the mouth area but elsewhere is fine. Is it an allergy?

If it's not burning, I'll feel a cold sensation on my back and arms.
     Burning sensation of the skin over the face could be due to exposure to non suitable cosmetics, over exposure to sun, frequent washing of face leading to tightness and dryness of skin or it could be due to eczema or dermatitis. I would recommend that you maintain adequate hydration, use a good sun screen lotion, quit use of harsh chemicals which could be present in personal care products and consult a dermatologist for further confirmation on this. Best.
Thank you for the response. Maybe it is due to the sun. I don't use make up nor do I apply anything else on my face. I only wash with water. I have no pimples or rashes so it boggles me. I drink about 2 liters of water a day.

I'll start using sun screen, then. Thanks!