Mycobactueal Tuberculosis
Am undergoing treatment for mycobactueal tuberculosis. symptoms found lymph nodes sweeling on the right side of the neck, underwent surgery for 2 times for reduction of swelling.
Tablets taken: akt4 for 5 months
                      Risorine and mycobutol 800- one months
                      R-Cinex and mycobutol 800- two months.
now facing some allergies on my skin. bubbles and itchy sensation all over the body. took allergy tablets(10), but the  allergy is not reducing at all..

Can you suggest me what is happening. what need to be done now?
You have to consult your physician who is responsible for your prescription regiman.

You have a life-ending disease that endangers the community and all around you. For centuries such an infection meant nothing but an early grave.

Often there is no option but surgical treatment. And this is not very effective.

It is possible that there are alternative medications, but there is also the possibility (not, by any means a certainty) that the mtb bacteria is in part responsible for the symptoms. People are under the misconception that tuberculosis is only a long disease. This is not the case. You can experience infection anywhere, although the lungs are the primary source.

You have to keep taking the medications.

Make an appointment with your care provider treating the tuberculosis, explain the problem, and see if they have any suggestions.

Post back when they give their opinion.