New Symptom to old (and daily irritant) allergen
I've recently been re-diagnosed with asthma (09/09) after going 7-8 years without an attack.  It was an extremely fast onset that to this point  have not been able to shake.  I work at a pet resort, and have since 04/2009,  which seems to be my main trigger now.  We removed the master bath in our new-ish home, project beginning in later October 2009 and subsequently, my asthma has worsened day by day.

Since then I have had my once under control (for 7-8 years) allergies tested and my most severe triggers were: dog 1, dog 2, cat 1, cat 2, horse, and cockroach.  Secondary triggers were oak, cottonwood, elm, dustmites, and all three mold mixes.

My allergy testing has taken over 4 months to complete and required 1 emergency room visit along with several days off of work, though  had been working with the dogs before, I cannot get through a workday without having a severe asthma attack and feeling like I will pass out.

Current Medicines follow:

Veramyst
Symbicort (2 puffs BID)
Albuterol rescue inhaler (2 puffs PRN)
Singulair 10 mg SID PM
20mg Buspar for GAD
60 mg Adderall for ADD
Birthcontrol

*** And anywhere from 4-8 Benadryl for PRN allergy symptoms to get through workday. ****

I worked for the company on no allergy meds for 4-5 months prior to testing, but now I can't make it through the day without loads of meds that don;t feel like they do the trick.  What's changed?

This discussion is related to I can't breathe properly.
All that said, I forgot to post the new symptom, which is tingling in the ring and pinkie fingers of my left hand that has not stopped for 3 days and at times progresses into my arm.  Definitely do not understand whats going on?!?!?