Nicotine in place of epipen
Hi, I have food allergies which make my airways constrict over a period of an hour. Sometimes the allergies make me puke non-stop and bless me with spots all over my face.

I am wondering if I could possible use a nicotine inhaler (e.g. nicorette) since nicotine stimulates adrenaline and it is so much cheaper and convenient to carry around.
Nicotine is a vasoconstricter, meaning it makes it harder to pump blood through microcirculation. Furthermore there is no antidote. Nicotine is is absolutely contraindicated. You have a potentially life-threatening problem that cannot be solved by home remedies. You do not know when the situation may deteriorate into what is called a "locked-lung" resulting in death. The fact you have observed the symtoms progressively get worse over a period of time disturbs me. You may find in the future that period may become very short. You need to consult an allergist and a pulmonary specialist. Take extreme care to avoid those substances you can identify that act as antigens and provoke a systemic reaction.  Clearly, you require an albuterol emergency inhaler (not the epinephrine sold in the drug stores). Your physician may also prescribe anti-histamines and prednisone for emergencfy use. "Cheaper and convenient" have no meaning for those in the grave.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Agree with the suggestion given above. I would suggest you obtain a referral to an allergist or an ENT who does allergy testing.  That is the only way to reliably know what is causing your allergic reaction.  Some allergies can be life-threatening as they can precipitate anaphylactic shock in which the swelling can be so severe that it impairs the ability to breathe.  Therefore, I would suggest you see someone as soon as possible. Also, keep an epi pen with you in case of an emergency.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.