Odd vitamin reaction
I have no food or drug allergies that I'm aware of.  When I take multivitamins- no matter what brand, I start having slight body aches, have very swollen lymph nodes in my neck, and feel fatigued and slightly flu like.  A day or two after discontinuing the vitamins, everything is back to normal.  I do okay by taking no more than 1 or 2 vitamins each day of the week along with whole food supplements such as fish oil and powdered greens (the whole foods I can take everyday).  I take a different vitamin each day for fear of reaction although B-vitamin complexes, C, A, E don't seem to cause a reaction when taken consecutively but I try not to take too much anyway.  I haven't tested other vitamins consecutively.  What could be going on?
I too have these symptoms with multivitamins.  I started taking them 14 years ago and, duh, just figured out the cause. I have had lots of dr visits, blood tests and such to no avail. Had to figure this out on my own.  Now to discover why. Glucosamine is even more severe putting me in bed unable to function. One dr suggested maybe a sensitivity to seafood which I guess is used to make some calcium supplements and glucosamine.  Blood work is good and I am healthy I just have the achie pain and even nervous system involvment with painful skin to touch and some tremor.  No more multivitamins for me!