Outdoor releif
I have been using zyrtec lately as the allergies in minnesota have been getting worse the past two weeks, i also bought a product called the rzr mask, a filtered mask for outdoor relief. Im wondering if anyone has tried this with the pollen yet, i am hoping this helps with the pollen when i bike ride.
This mask is likely to help in your pollen allergies. Also remain indoors when the outdoor pollen levels are highest like windy days. Use a clothes dryer instead of hanging the wash outside, where it acts as a filter trap for pollen. Make sure to clean and replace your air conditioner and air cleaner filters regularly. Also effective are various types of air-filtering devices, which can be added to the heating and cooling systems in the home.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.