Allergy Community
Outdoor releif

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Outdoor releif

I have been using zyrtec lately as the allergies in minnesota have been getting worse the past two weeks, i also bought a product called the rzr mask, a filtered mask for outdoor relief. Im wondering if anyone has tried this with the pollen yet, i am hoping this helps with the pollen when i bike ride.
This mask is likely to help in your pollen allergies. Also remain indoors when the outdoor pollen levels are highest like windy days. Use a clothes dryer instead of hanging the wash outside, where it acts as a filter trap for pollen. Make sure to clean and replace your air conditioner and air cleaner filters regularly. Also effective are various types of air-filtering devices, which can be added to the heating and cooling systems in the home.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.