Pain from Soy
I have learned, which has been confirmed by allergy testing, that I am "allergic" to soy. Although I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 1992, I have discovered that I only have pain when I ingest food containing soy or use a cream with soy in it. I have tested this repeatedly in the last three years, eliminating cereals, packaged foods, processed foods, candy, etc. The only way to eliminate my pain is to avoid soy completely.
I believe that I was born without a certain enzyme that is necessary to digest soy protein. Can you tell me what that enzyme is?
Health08

Allergies are an immunological phenomenon. If you are allergic to soy - it implies that soy protein triggers an immunological response in your body which is generally histamine mediated and responsible for your symptoms. It is not due to any deficiencies.

You need to avoid soy from your diet and use oral antihistamine medications in case of any flare ups.

Let us know if you have any more doubts.

Regards.