People are allergic to me too
I had read that someone had a similar problem to mine. Within a few minutes of entering a room, people begin coughing and/or sneezing.(By the way, it's always 2 coughs in a row.) I am not sick at all but everyone around me becomes sick upon meeting me. Doctors have told me that it's just allergy season, but this has been going on for a couple years! Besides the endless coughing and sneezing, other symptoms that people develop include: itching around the eyes and nose, acne (on face and neck), sores on the outer lips, and fatigue. I feel alone and am making myself an outcast from society.  This feels like an airborn virus but besides the dermatological aspect, I do not feel sick at all. I wish someone could help me. Any suggestions would help.
People are not allergic to you.  They are not touching you or reacting in an "allergic" way. It sounds like they are reacting to an odor. They may be reacting to something on you.  They may not like your cologne, after shave, perfume, whatever. I have seen rooms full of people react to strong scents. They may not like something on your clothes.  Do you have dogs or cats or other pets that may have left hair on your clothes?  There is an odor that some people have that they can't smell, but others can. It is the pungent odor of old sweat. This odor comes from sleeping or laying down on bedding that hasn't been washed for a while, especially blankets. People wash the sheets often, but forget about the blankets and top covers.  The odor will transfer from the bedding to you and your clothes when you lay down or lay your clean clothes on them.  Blankets will collect dead tissue and sweat as you sleep and bacteria builds up in them. If you are used to the odor you will no longer smell it, but alot of people react to the odor in the manner that you describe.  The best thing to do is go to someone you know and trust to tell you the truth and ask them about smells.  Wash your blankets at least once each month, or more often in the Summer if you sweat alot.  Hope this helps
Hmm. Well, although it's possible that I smell bad, I'm pretty sure that's not the case. I bathe every morning and wear clean clothes everyday. However, I still decided to test the "old sweat" theory. I washed my sheets/blankets thoroughly with no luck. If I felt sick all the time then it wouldn't be so weird- but I'm not. Everyone else is! I'm sure I'm not crazy although recently I've started to question even that. Someone help me please.
ifeeldoomed,
I have the exact same problem, and I have no idea what causes it.
finally, I'm not crazy.

I too find that people react strangely when I'm present. It been almost 3 year since i made this connection. People would start complaining of feeling light headed, eye & nose would start itching and running, some would start acting like something is biting their skin, some people would become irritable and down right nasty within minutes and some would would become down right sleep and drained. (some of you might not even make it thought reading this post.) I can't figure it out, sometimes i think it allergies but sometime (very seldom) even long distance interaction causes people to sneeze. I started to think it was my energy or something.

My life was almost completely ruin due to this, whatever it is. I saw many doctors, became very depressed, i was in physo therapy and on physo meds for a number of years, I became hyper sensitive to every uncomfortable reaction or complaint.

I don't mean to remove any hope from anyone with this condition but I had it real bad. I said had because my reaction to other reaction was extremely severe. I still suffer from anxiety attacks of thought of having to meet new people and i have reconfirmed and have to go through the motions but how i deal with this now is, I know what to expect and i've come to point in my life where i can't let this stop my living. I've also noticed the some people will get over those ill feeling and get acclimate to my presence.

As you can see, i much to say on this subject because it has haunted me for years, i lost friends, dating has been hard, I've ended really great relationships because i couldn't stand to see someone i care for suffer and knowing I was the cause, and work was extremely hard. Many people might have noticed this connection and just said whatever, but not me, i took it personal and it made me physically ill, mentally unstable and emotionally drained.

I've been dealing with it much better, through self help tapes and such to help built my confidence cause in the end that is the only thing that can take you the next day.

Today, The one "benefit" is that it has made me stronger because just knowing your mere presence can make someone take a complete 180 degrees for the worst is completely draining.

I've just complete 1 week in new position at my job, and the very first day the complaints started but I just have to take this on one day at a time cause i not ready to remove my self from society and move to the mountains. i actually considered that. I'm at the point where it this is actually comical, cause the people I've told this took thinks I'm crazy, including family. it got to a point where i could take it no more and keeping to myself, so I had to check with someone, and family and doctors confirmed to me that i was nuts. well, now I know I'm not nuts and i have to laugh cause it sounds crazy but its real.

How I found this site. i was watching a ABC News story ( http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=2287206&page=1
&
http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2298473 ) about a woman who smell like dead fish all her life and lead me thinking about my situation, we are about the same age, in our 30s and I'm male. The article mentioned Philadelphia's Monell Chemical Senses Institute where the woman got treatment (plan on giving them a call to check this out) what if i emitted a similar but odorless chemical.  anywho… i did a search and here i am.

Have you asked people around you that react by coughing or sneezing why they are doing that? Has anyone ever told you that its when you are around them you cause these problems? I am just interested as it seems so unusual that you could cause lip sores sneezing coughing & irritability by just entering a room. I too thought it may have been an odour thing but will look forward to hearing what the doctor says. It sounds like a difficult thing to have to live with. Good luck
i would like to know if any of you are itchy i have read some other forums of this unknown parisite bug that is invisible to the naked eye i am a suffer of this and when i walk in a room people will start itching or swyping at there face eye brows ect i too get people sneezing around me and the cough you say not all the time the itch is 100% if i came up to you and was talking or just sat beside you youll start feeling like something crawling on you to i just wonder if this is the same ? sounds like it to me
hi, i actually have the same problem. im not 17 i noticed it around a year ago. people would start sniffiling and sneezing around me. i used to think it wus because i had a foul body odor. iv tried everything. wearing clean clothes everyday. bathin with baking soda. i even think its effecting my family. it doesnt effect every person around me but the majority. its really hard for me to sit in class. now im startin to avoid my friends in school. i feel so bad when i see them sniffiling and sneezing. i cant handle this. if any 1 has found a solution or tha cause of this problem plz get bak to me.
Yeah, that happens to mee too. Its so annoying! I find it gets worse the higher my body temperature is (e.g. after cycling) but it almost goes away if you completely relax (not easy when everyone starts reacting to you, I know).
yes i have the same problem to.and its been going on for the last 4 years now and every one around me start sneezing coughing i know its me .ive been to many doctors now and they cant seem to help me. its now affecting my family. please if somone can help me i need answers.
How many of you work with chemicals? I know I got a cleaning job right around the time this started happening! Some chemicals can be expelled through your skin as your body tries to get rid of them. If your body temperature was higher then more chemicals could be released as you perspire more. Check out this link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2-Butoxyethanol). This stuff is in all sorts of stuff including household cleaning products.
I want to say that you guys are not alone.  Iv noticed the same thing for about 2 months now... Have no idea why it is happening and have tried everything, the clothes, different wash lotions blah blah blah..  Iv come to realise that is has to be somthing that has changed internally that is doing this.  It does get worse if im in  headted environment as well!  Almost let it stop me from getting on with my life but you know what, i'v accepted that it's happening and it has made it much easier for me to do what i need to do!  Now all i think we need is for a doctor or somone to tell us what it is and how we stop or get rid of it because it is very annoying when it comes down to it!  I'm lucky because it dosnt affect the people that are around me all the time as much as the general public and thats the main thing for me!

Somone has to know what this is and how the hell its hapening!?
do u think its a smell on u jus wondering..does n e 1 ever had any suspision that u smellt...i kno i did for a while and i thoguht that is tha reason for the strange reactions from people.
has n e 1 found a solution..who feels that they get sweaty palms and get hot easially
The same thing happens to me. I used to think I was alone. I think I am emitting some chemical that is acting as allergen. I do not know what it is or where it is coming from? my breathe or skin? I showered twice a day so I do not think I am unclean. I wear clean clothes. Whenever I am in a room, not everyone but someone would start sniffing and or coughing.  This can happen outdoor too! So I do not think it has an odor. When I am relaxed, it does not happen as much, only when I am nervous, which is alot, and usually everytime after I eat. This has happened to me about 10 years ago. Before this, i used to have serious episodes of intense sneezing, coughing and watery eyes, so there seems to be a connection. I do not have these episodes anymore tho. I cannot use cologne because it seems to be more serious when I use something with fragrant like cologne or lipstick. I used unscented deodorant. This has ruined my life. Work is hard because I always have anxiety. I try to isolate myself from everyone. I really hope someone can find out something about this. I can never be happy while i am suffering from this condition.
Sincerely,
Sad and lonely
I had been experiencing the same precarious problem for the past 4 years with no effective diagonsis.

The thing that drives me crazy is according to Doctors (visited scores) that I am quite alright. On top it, I have no allergies at all.

So far, I have diagonised with GERD & Sinus only. Doctors say that GERD is no where connected with this problem.

Have you guys have the Sinus related problems? Please feel free to forward your experiences.

I have undergone enough stress due to this and I remember the days I walked kilometers just hesistate to take a bus just bcos others suffer.

-Holy
The thing you have to realize is, others do not think it is as bad as we think. I used to think that everyone hates me because I am causing them to feel irritable, til I relaxed and talked to people,I found that alot liked me because of my personalities. Just like every social encounters, if you are relaxed and are comfortable with yourself, others will like you no matter what. For me, if i am relaxed, it does not seem to be as bad. Sorry to get sidetracked but I just want people to know that there is hope for us to be a little bit happy despite suffering from this. When I have a chance, I will still go see a doctor, maybe they don't know how to treat this, but i want to maybe see about getting something to help me deal with anxieties. I will also continue to search online about this. If anyone finds anything, please share with the rest of us here. Thanks

How did they say they felt around you. im jus curious becuase i never asked n e one. but i kno sumtimes ppl ccant breathe or have difficulties breathing around mee and hav stuffed noses. i know this for sure because they hav sed so but not dirrectly to me. Where is every1 from and there age just cursious. Im from Toronto Ontario cannada and im 17. may be we all hav sumthing in common.
Maybey its a fungal infection or something. Maybey its a dietary thing?
i used to smoke weed. but then i thought mayb weed is causing this. so i quit. since i quit i notice the symptoms hav gone down somewhat.
What's up guys. I'm not thrilled to say this but I too am plagued with this curse. I have done hours upon hours of countless research, testing and hypothesizing. My findings, though incomplete, is nonetheless heart-breaking. I don't know where to start exactly. This has already begun ruining my life, did I mention I am a 20 year old 'freshman' in college, just guess what prevented me from going any sooner. It's pure torture I tell ya; whenever I enter a room with people or even pass by someone I cringe wondering if they'll flare up by sneezing or coughing multiple times, watery eyes, hiccupping, and scratching their nose. I have no other choice but to live with it and try to experiment on myself at the same time.   I've learned a lot. I have become a very intelligent guy because of this. I've read probably hundreds of pages of myths, folklore, folktales, religious texts, medical journals from all over the world. You will go through some **** guaranteed; people will think you

I too am a walking, talking, and breathing allergen.  I've endured the same experiences you have been through.  I can't tell you how much this had hurt my life.  I can go through all the stories and experiences, but you all have lived it too so you know how I feel.  But, one thing that keeps me and helps me to go on is my father.  Not my biological father, but my father in heaven.  God.  I know some of you have ill feelings toward Him.  But, I'm here to tell you that he is still in the healing business.  He will never leave us nor forsake us.  We have to learn patience and faith.  There is a story of a woman in the bible that had an issue of blood for 12 years!  12 years!  That's a long time.  She'd been sick for some time and had seen many doctors without success.  But, one day she touched Jesus's clothing and she was healed.  Now, it wasn't just the fact that she touched him.  It was her FAITH in knowing that God will heal her.  So, we have to have the same faith.  Was I angry with God about my "condition" in the past.  Yes!  Do I sometimes feel as though he doesn't hear my cry?  Yes!  But, then I remember what he's already blessed me with.  Then I look at other people who suffer so much greater things.  Then, I reflect on other times when he's healed my body or my son's when we were sick.  Or when I've kneeled down on my knees and cried out to him and felt like all hope is lost.  Then, he shows up and "fixes" my situation where there was no way out.  I will not give up on Him as he did not give up on me.  I know it seems this burden we bare is hard sometimes.  But lets remember the burden He bared for us, which is a lot greater.  He died a horrible death and suffered very much, just so that we might have eternal life.  I'm not trying to preach a sermon or anything.  But, I've dealt with this thing for a looooong time now.  But, it hasn't beaten me.  I refuse to let it take over my life.  I believe everything happens for a reason and in His own time.  If God had of healed me a long time ago, then I would not have known that I wasn't alone.  I wouldn't have the opportunity to let you all know of his greatness and share how we are all going to overcome this.  I truly believe that we go through some things that we don't understand just to see his glory and to know he can do anything.  We are put on this earth to serve Him and that's what I'll do till the day I die.  Now, saying all that here is what I believe... I am no doctor, but this is what I think we need to do.

I feel it is some sort of parasite thing.  I purchased a kit at an herbal store for a parasite cleanse.  Plus, I've prayed about this again.  Everyday I will pray for deliverance for all of us.  I will keep positive thinking and trusting God for his healing.  I will keep you all posted.  Keep the Faith!!
how did that kit work out???
So far things are the same.  We'll see after 10 days
Are you sure it is from a parasite? In my opinion, it could be something like a tumor in our body that is causing these abnormalities. This is just my opinion.
Keep trying tho, doing something is better than doing nothing :)
What do you guys think of this?  I came across it:

Histamine, High Cell Permeability And Allergies
      "Histamine is a biochemical which normally occurs in all soft tissues of the body." In
excessive amounts, histamine produces many of the common symptoms associated with allergies,
such as a running nose, sneezing, hives, etc. Individuals who exhibit a pattern of fast oxidation,
as determined by a hair analysis, tend to release excessive amounts of histamine into their tissues
principally due to an excessive tissue protein breakdown. High histamine levels, whatever the
cause, increase one's proneness to allergies.
      Cell permeability refers to the ability of substances to enter and exit the permeable
membranes of body cells. Along with higher histamine levels, a fast oxidizer's cellular membranes
are more permeable, usually due to a calcium deficiency. An increased permeability of the cell
membranes allows increased amounts of histamine to be liberated into the surrounding tissues
resulting in an increased allergic reaction.
I too suspect it has something to do with excessive histamines in our body. Vit C and MG can reduce histamine. Maybe try these?

As Vitamin C rids the body of excess histamine it would be fair to surmise that people who have a continuing presence or increased levels of histamine are either not getting enough Vitamin C through their diet or supplementation or they are allergic to it and in many casese both are probable true. Interestingly, Mg is also needed to reduce histamine levels.
wow i think the thing about histamine is true. do u think that get sweaty very fast has sumthing to do with histamine. i get sweaty very easily. do all of u feel the same way
Hey guys, whats going on. Hope all is well. Few developments. First off, I've noted a handful of people I've come into close contact with becoming very ill. Or persistently coughing.

Recently, I visited my roommates house, his mother sneezed and coughed in my presence. (In arkward moments like these I've learned to psychologically divert the attention away quickly). A few days later, he informed me that his mom was sick and that she contracted a fever and a flu...... It gets better.

Now he's sick. Coughing throughout the day, spitting up blood and mucus. His best friend he introduced me to is also sick now.... I probably have the worst case of all in this forum.

If you're speculative, be my guest, just know that I don't just make up this stuff in my spare time. I have formed tons of other "correlating theories", so if you're interested grab a spoon and dig in.

Disclaimer: Everything I say have been tested and formed by
              my personal "correlating" evidence, I just
              put the pieces together as i experience it.
              Just as a patient tells his doctor his
              symptoms, there is no one whom I can
              approach with this, so I am my own experimentor.
              I destroy every writing on paper, it's funny, my
              roommate caught me tearing up paper lastnight and
              he thought it was love notes I wrote for my
              x-girlfriend. We had a horrible argument.
              Guess what it was about. Read on.

Theories: Someone around you is thinking about you (good or bad
          I do not know). This idea is said to be a Japanese
          belief. I've proven it numerous times.

The person sneezing or coughing may be harboring
          strong emotions of anger, hate, or love toward you.
          For example sake, I was doing my math homework in my
          professors Literature class, he saw me and was
          obviously upset. When he turned away to continue
          his lecture, he coughed.

The girl I broke up with lives next door to my
          dormroom. Everytime she she passes by she coughs.

(Part of the reason we let it go was because I was
          painfully shy, I couldnt look at her, she's
          beautiful, whenever I talked to her I wouldn't look
          at her, whenever I would knock on her door I would
          run down the hall then wave to her. It was painful
          hearing her cough or sneeze around me, it hurt.
          The only time I'm not shy or dont care about the
          allergies thing is when I'm angry. Sometimes I
          would try to get angry).......back to the theories.

There is this pretty girl in the back of my Math
          class that always coughs violently whenever
          I came in, I sit in front... I just learned that she
          likes me!!??

Or quite simply, you don't smell too inviting. In my
          case, wearing and using fragrance-free products leaves
          you with an unpleasant smell when you start perspiring
          "some said I smelt like outside, or you stink".
          Using some aveeno fragrance-free products, someone
          said I smelt like feet.
          It may seem harsh, but I cherished it and stopped
          using it during the day, only at nighttime.
          Don't know companies would pay millions for genuine
          survey data.

Perhaps you made a u-turn and started using fragranced
          products. Personally, using the right amount and
          smelling just right helped 10 times better. After
          years of praying for the right underarm deodorant,
          I found it a few months ago and plan to use it
          forever. It's called "Almay fragrance-free deodorant
          gel". This is definitely one is G_d sent. cause it's
          what i was crying out for.

I'd also advise bathing with liquid "softsoaps" over
          conventional bars. Go to the store and smell all of
          them, buy some. That's right buy a fragranced, liquid
          "soft-soap". And your favorite smelling cream to
          compliment it, remember use it lightly, just enough.

Strangely and most significant of all my finds, some
          people just look at me and start to sneeze or cough.
          Even from far away. I just don't know. Some kind of
          sphere around me or something. I just don't know.

I use to live in a Caribbean island. When I was
          younger, me and my friend skipped school and went
          to the beach. You would always know you swam too
          far out when your waist down was entangled with
          sea-weed. So I turned around and tried walking
          towards the shore, suddenly I stepped on a black
          sea-egg, I swam to shore scared to death.

While laying on the sand bed these black needle-like
          things were in my feet. I was too afraid to take
          them out. A rastafarian walking by stopped and helped
          me, and looked at me seriously and told me someone
          would have to **** on my feet for it to come out.
          I said nevermind. I shouted and detered them  
          from carrying me to the hospital. I was just too
          scared to go to their hospital.

My friend helped me put on my shoes and we went
          home. I told no one, after a while it disappeared.
          Was I poisoned? Could this have affected me??

Perhaps it could be that we have different physical
          energies, because of loneliness, and other feelings
          that triggers the mind to release these chemicals to
          protect us.

When I was "shy" growing up, I noticed whenever I
          was in certain situations; my eyes would water, a
          year later it changed to my eyelids flickering, then
          having to swallow my spit, could this thing we have
          now be a defense mechanism that is given off when
          we we're threatened.

Someone brought up the idea of it being caused by
          "Histamines", brilliant, brilliant find. I'm studying
          it right now. Certain foods give off or suppressed
          histamines. Good work.

I was actually writing and editing this in a
          Mcdonalds. Once I turned around and just looked at
          this guy in his eyes, he coughed. I said "oh sh*t".
          Another guy passed by my seat and he coughed!!??
          I was already seated so there was no way he could've
          been affected by me.
          Bye guys. I leave this for a while, got exams coming
          up. Peace.

I have recently been on 2 lots of antibiotics  for skin bacteria and body odor that have not worked.Using antibacterial soaps now for 6 months and nothing has worked.I have ultra sound and my kidneys and liver is fine.I have had blood test done and everything has come back fine.And seen many doctors who really have no clue on how to help me.i changed my diet I  exercise .But my doctor says to me he cant smell anything .But as soon as i come in contact with friends and family they start coughing sneezing and sniffling.And its really affecting me personally and mentally .Like i have a problem going to work because soon as come in contact with people at work they start coughing and sneezing its affecting me big time i dont know what to do its a real downer.If someone knows any thing please let us a know.As i feel I'm running out options.Cant really going on living life like this.
Don't give up yet. At least it is encouraging to know we are all experiencing the same symptoms. Someone is bound to find out the cause of this eventually.
is n e 1 here from toronot. i would really like to know how it is to live in the same place as i am.
Hello all,

It's been a while since I started this forum.  I was hoping that the second time I write here, I'd have some good news to share. Sadly I don't.  I share the same feelings, experiences, and theories as I'm sure many of you do.  I've recently had a blood test with my doctor telling me that I'm completely normal...great.  This is driving me crazy.  I now analyze every little thing that happens to me.  
It seems that all I have left are philosophies.  I don't know.  I'm really close to calling it quits some times.  I just wish things could go back to how they were a few years ago.  Life seemed a lot simpler then.

Question: Has anyone else noticed that along with the coughing and sneezing that we cause, people also yawn?  This sounds really weird, but it's almost as if my energy sucks the health out of people around me.  

Well, I'm sorry that I have nothing worth adding in this forum and I'm happy for all of your input.  The only thing that gives me comfort is knowing that there are others out there that share this horrible plague.

Good luck to all of you- i will continue to check this forum periodically and will of course update you all if any progress is made.

Also, if anyone would like to drop a line: ***@****
it's be cool to exchange information
Hi All,

Well I tried that parasite cleanse, but I couldn't stick with it.  It was too harsh and made me have to go to the bathroom if you know what I mean.  So, I stopped it.  Well, things are still the same. I keep praying everyday that we will be cured of this.  Yeah, I noticed that I seem to suck the energy out of people too.  It's like we can sit there and have a good conversation and they start to yawn and talk about how tired they feel.  It's very heartbreaking to know I am the cause of it.  Yesterday at the gas station I went to pay the lady working there and she started rubbing her nose and eyes.  Then, she started yawning.  I hate it so much!  I too have nothing positive to say, but hang in there guys.  I'm staying in prayer over this.
has n e 1 condsidered a psyhcic.. i seen this article in a paper about african spiritual reading.. talkin about fortune and bizare sickness
I dunno guys.  It's pretty weird.  I don't do the psychic thing though.  I don't drink milk.  I've never liked it.

You guys cleared out Glutin Allergy tests?

Well, I think it is a dietery thing. It all started for me when I switched my diet to Italian (Previously I used to eat rice based diets). May it is allergic to me bcos of pasta (which may have glutin?!).

I am sure my problems started from that point. Still now, I don't I am allergic to glutin and I am going to have that test soon. So please feel free share your dietery habits too.

Initially I am confused that it's some kind originates from my body that causes irritability but well, that is not the case.

It something kind of invisible energy emanates from the body which causes that sensation (like cough, snezze and irritation on eyes) in others and at this point of time I think may be due to glutin allergy?

Happy Holidays to everyone. Hopefully Santa remembered to pack our cures! I'm turning 20 tomorrow and Christmas is almost here.

And about that allergy issue, it's the sphere or "bubble" that surrounds us. Energies that surround us humans, ive come to the conclusion. yin __ yang. imbalances, "emotions" is powerful than you think.

Correlating evidence plus one of the most important finds happened to me personally yesterday. This is fascinating, don't you guys think. I mean yea offcourse most of the time it gets to you.

But just like it has its bad, there has to be some kind of unique perhaps "super natural" benefit from this.

Guys, try to think of us as some new X-MEN who doesn't yet know how to control his newfound powers. I dont think we're x-men but what we have or suffer from should no longer be looked in the bad light all the time, there has to be something i cant explain that is secretly cool about this. what if?

i will find it. but i will not say it on a forum, too dangerous.  just a few more words.

there is mentioning in the bible of G_d cursing some with "incurable", "unexplainable" illnesses. I dont know.

And yea, i forgot to tell u guys that i also have polyps, which ive had since about age 17. Nobody knows i have it. its funny, once i was getting a check up and our family doctor spotted it. I pleaded with her not to tell my family and she didn't. she made me promise to get it checkd out, but its really hard because of where polyps reside, no pun intended. its a symptom of colon cancer depending on whether the polyps is malignant or benign.
Hey, maybe our body is trying to let us know we have somthing in us when other people sneeze in our presence.  

Everything though is going wrong in my life, lost everything, lost my love, lost my past self. instead of hanging it up, ive decided to give it one last courageous push, i will reconstruct myself.

if i dont speak to u guys again jus want to let yall know u guys are the bomb. been a pleasure. find out what your fear is and go live there, fight for whatever you want, save som energy for that one last push, u owe it to yourself for suffering much.
peace and lov guys. lov your family hug em every time u get too. sniffy.                listen to frank sinatra, put your dreams away.
Internal energies. Everything is linked in terms of energies. Study the teachings of Dr. Wayne Dyer "The Power of Intention", go to a local library and get it.
Recently, my road bicycle was fixed by a mechanic a week ago,everything worked smoothly. Now, knowing the energies that were supposedly around me at one point after an argument, I walked in the room where my bicycle was parked and the tires popped for no apparent reason. lol!
It
I have seen so many comments on 'body odor ruined my life' please email me directly to share your stories. I would kindly like to know more. samantha.***@****
I am so moved by some of your experiences regarding the allergies you suffer, please explain further. I would like to speak with people who feel this way, because I am making a film about these conditions. samantha.***@****
I too have the same problem.  People start sniffling, sneezing and rubbing their eyes.  I too get symptoms.  I believe this problem has to do with dust and lint.  When people are aroung me they complain that it is dusty.  When I sniff my clothes my nose and throat becomes irritated.  I do not know the cause of my problem, but I believe it has something to with clotes, laundry and me.
Did anyone of you guys noted that the people on the other side of the glass room also suffer from this allergic symptoms? We had gone nuclear?! Simply It's really outrageous and no words can explain my feelings and sorrows.

Have a nice day Pals,
Holy
Sum1 try contacting the Philidelphia Monell Chemical Senses Institute. My life is going to ****. My family is really gettin affected by this severly. My mom, dad, and sister are always coughing and sneezing. For the last couple weeks my dad has been coughing violently and says he's suffering from a dry cough. does any1 think that a air purifier can help inside the house. i think im going to visit a homeopathic doctor. they claim they can cure any kind of disease including aids and cancer
I am too a sufferer like u all. We are all sailing in the same boat. I am also a member of another similar forum. I just wish to request u all that I may have some good news for all but I am still testing this simple remedy on myself. It might lead us all to total freedom. So please don't despair and hang on. I just don't want to give it to you before confirming it myself. As we all know that some remedies work but only for some time and then we are back to square one. Please give me some time and this might become the answer to all our prayers. I beg to God that this be it. Thanks and God Bless us all.
Maybe we are part of some governmental experiment. Some unknown chemical has been placed in our systems and we are being watched by a gov agent to see what effect we have on others. Just a crazy thought that came to my head. Sounds good for a thriller novel.   I've also have tried everything in the books too clear this problem. I sometimes go to crowded places and walk up and down an area to see how many people start sneezing, coughing, etc. The results are amazing. HOPE WE FIND A SOLUTION SOON. GOD BLESS.
very interesting md. another thing i forgot to mention is, if I were to sleep less than 5 hours a night, the symptoms seems to be ten times worst as opposed to if I slept for longer. Also, some chemical seems to be in my jeans too, or my iron. And/Or it may be that they have "psychogenic coughs" while you've entered into their presence.
has anyone contacted that lady from electric sky
yeah actually i emailed her about 2-3 weeks ago, i got no reply. dah well. maybe they'll reply later r sumthing, not counting on it though. I spoke with representatives of electric sky just to verify that she does indeed work for their production studio, and they did confirm that she does...
And why is it that whenever i try to post a thread it says that it is no longer available r sumthing, though it posts?
This is a fascinating thread.  I've been struggling with this problem for 26 years, and I know that I give off a bad smell at times, even though I am scupulously clean, bath every day, wear clean clothes every day, wash my hear every day.  I used to smother myself with body spray and perfume, but that didn't help, didn't even mask the smell.  Like I say, for 26 years I've been wracking my brains, trying to find an answer.  What intrigues me now, reading this thread, is the 'energy' thing that someone mentioned.  There could be something in this and I'd love to hear others' experiences.  For instance, light bulbs blow all the time around me.  The radio gets so much interference that I've stopped listening to it.  Watches stop after I've worn them for just a few weeks.  I don't bother wearing a watch now.  Has anyone else noticed this type of thing?
Yes, I've noticed the energy thing too.  I shock people a lot or get shocked a lot.  Also, I noticed the interference on the radio sometimes too.  Once I wore a magnetic bracelet because I heard it was supposed to help migraines... I noticed everyone's symptoms around me were much worse.
I've emailed Samantha Williams who is making that programme.  I'll post here if I get a reply.  And yes, when I post I get the message that this thread is no longer available, or is no longer current, and yet the messages are still going on it.  That's probably why there are so many doubled up posts.

What I've noticed about the people posting on this thread is that they all seem to be very caring - more worried about other people and how they are affected.  I've been reading about oxygen therapies and colloidal silver.  I'll be giving those a try and will you all know how I get on.
Fragrance
are you guys in america... anybody in toronto...if u are in america plz try to contact the Phildephia Monell Institute for chemical senses..i strongyly belief you can help
i meant they could help (philidelphia monelle chemical senses). Has any thought about talkin to a psycic. has any1 noticed that people fell like throwing up or they hav an upset stomacd or complain that their head hurts.
and yes im in the big apple,nyc. on news years night i was right by the "ball drop", i prayed as the seconds went down. Some lady behind me coughed briefly...
wats.wrong.wit.me are u serious?! that same thing happened in my perimeter with my past x-girlfriend. we came from a walk, she coughed during the walk as usual. when we got back to our dorm, we sat down. then all of a sudden she just had this look on her face and ran inside, i was shocked, when she came back out, she apologized and said she wasnt feeling good and that she had to throw up!! Another personal thing i must say, when we use to kiss or make out or what have you, she use to always say that i make her "emotional" because she got goosebumps all the time! wow!!! omg. i cant take it anymore lol! simply amazing.
sum1 TRY a Psycic
Plz i would but im not old enough
personally and spiritualy speaking i wouldnt take that route. You seem to toute a "psychic" as a solution, ive learned that all of em r basically fake, in my psycholgy course for instance, the professor taught us their tactics and tricks that persuade the uninformed. Their readings are only generalizations that can fit any person.
The coughing and sneezing in others has stopped, not sure how I got cured. I've had this odor/allergic condition for 2 years now. The only thing I've tried new is the lime enema every 3rd day and one glass of red wine daily.
ive taught i was cured too many times only to be severely reminded. be late on purpose,make sure that in a seated classroom r sumthing you can seat in the middle of them and not hear a squeal. that my friends is glorious. i will definitely try it though, good lead
mdmystery exactly how long have you been cured
i would like to talk to you more this is ma email fili_solja5***@**** else feel free to contact me
Hi all,

I think I also have something like many of you have. My "odor" causes people to cough, snort, and blow their nose. It's as though it causes mucous to build up in their nose and throat. It can also reach very far, and affect people 20 metres away in a bus, train or shopping centre.

I have pretty sticky sweat, and when I have a shower I always use a cloth or a loofah to scrub the stickiness off. It's no cure but it helps. I don't scrub the groin area too hard because that seemingly makes it worse. Also rinse thoroughly, make sure all the soap comes off.

I think eating less meat may help, but I'm not sure. I'm in the process of losing as much weight as possible. I'll be a stick man if that does anything to reduce the odor. I'm also trying to drink lots of water, and some freshly squeezed lemon juice each day. These could help clean out the internal organs, in case they are damaged or clogged with toxins.

Mdmystery, I'm interested in the red wine and lime enemas... how did you hear about these techniques?

I'm learning not to be too upset by the odor, and just accept it as part of me. The odor is with you for the time being, and you can't control that, but you can control whether you let it upset you. It has taken me 5 years to figure this out. Just remember, it's not your fault this happened, so you can't justify hating yourself for it. If you knew how to fix it, you would fix it without a second thought, right? Don't feel guilty.
So for those of you that are working .. do people around you keep coughing all day? I mean I have a bad cough for the past week or so. But never relate that to any employee at work. I walk out of my office and home and keep rubbing my nose because I have allergies. But I don't believe its because of someone who is 20 metres away from me. How is that possible? After reading your forum, on my way home from work yesterday I observed people and found about 60% people rub their eyes and nose. Maybe its just natural. Maybe you guys are thinking too much of nothing. People all over the world fall sick, throw up and are allergic to something or the other. Why do you want to take the blame on yourself? If you are maintaing proper hygeine, that is all you can do.
Wow, i've gone 13 days now with no allergic reactions from others. I'm going into crowded areas to see if other people start sneezing, coughing, having headaches and I'm amazed there is no reactions to me as I've had over the past 2 miserable years.

I now think my problem was a digestive issue. My colon was not properly processing the foods i took in. These un-expelled foods were becoming toxic waste in my system and causing the alleric odor. Just recently I read in another forum about the drug "Dicetel". This drug is suppose to help the colon better expelle foods from our systems. It seemed to help the forum writer greatly. I may try this if my problem pops up again.

For now I'm using a lime/lemon enema every 3 or 4 days & 1 small glass red wine. Enema's are a great health procedure if done properly. I use only 4 ozs of warm distilled water mixed with 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon/lime juice.(w/out the seeds). The emema cleans out whatever toxic waste that has made it into my rectum area. The red wine may create a relaxing of the colon and flushing of the toxins. Pure Cranberry juice was mentioned in another forum and may be a better alternative to the red wine for some. I've not tried the cranberry juice, so not sure if it will work.

Also I belive the prayers that were requested by sparrow on new years was answered for me. Hope this helps someone.    
Does anyone think there is a hereditary element to this?  

Does anyone's parent(s) / grandparents etc suffer from this?

What about siblings?  Other relatives?
H
Mdmysyery,

Thanks for the info. I'm a chicken about enemas but I guess I shouldn't give up until I try it. :) I will try drinking some cranberry juice first. Yeah I do think it's a digestive problem as well. Other... ahem... bodily fluids of mine are chronically smelly when I eat meat, and I hypothesise that a weak or damaged digestive system is the common cause. Still, the best way to let it heal is to eat healthy and be fit, which I'm working on currently. I'm eating very little meat. The odor seems to go down a little bit if I do some hard exercise regularly. I hypothesise this is the result of sweating toxins out of the body, not leaving them in the pores.

Sneezy 2,

I've never come across anyone in my whole life with this condition, except on the internet. A few people seem to have it on BO forums such as

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/bodyodorgroup/
http://groups.msn.com/BodyOdorSupport
Is there any doctor reading this, if yes please have some compassion, and help. It all started in mid-80's, people around me started scratching their noses, some sneezed. I knew there was something wrong, went to doctors, ent's, churches, but nothing helped. I started drinking a lot after that. Years latter, I started getting hallusinations, and became delusional. Was put on medication, but because of my drinking, they did not work. I quit drinkink in June 2006, the hallusinations and dellusions are gone. I was all excited, I got myself a job (unpaid), it lasted two weeks, 4 out of 7 co-workers started ittiching their noses, they started sneezing, and a young lady started getting rash on her face. I was devestated, I had to leave. Even if I go to church, some people there start getting sick. I have been living in isolation for the last decade, I stopped drinking, started going out, but now I'm back in my hole.
What can I do, where should I go for help. Please help me become a normal productive person. I am a clean and God fearing person. Now I know that I'm not alone.
I got to this site via google. Believe it or not I was just looking for anything that could help me. I keyed in people are allergic to me and was so surprised to se that there is so many of you that are plaqued by this. For me it has been at least three years now and it has gotten worse since then. I als o get people to cough , sneeze, runny nose in some instances they are continually clearing their throats. Some have actually complained of the air suddenly becoming dry.Here is what I have noticed for me it is not every-one who gets sick. It is worse on those that have a prior condition like flu, tonsilitis, chet or lung problems and people who smoke. I do not know if any of you notice a simmilar pattern.
I want to believe that diet might have something to do with it. I started noticing this shortly after I became a vegeterian, I must admit I did not take care of myself at all did nt pay enough attention as I should have on what I ate.I think that was what messed me up.
I find the condition gets worse when I miss meals.I have a history of problems with gluten too.
I have heard my fair share of worrying about the people around me. I have also considered isolating myself and more.
Ther is something else though that I have noticed. If I take my mind of it when in public I do not hear the sniffles and the coughs. The moment I remember that people will react it just starts like magic.

I believe there is a reason for everything. Read Romans 8:28. God loves us, He loves those people that we affect as well. He will deliver us and them too. Cast all your burdens upon the Lord and He will sustain you. I believe, for those of you who have not yet given your lives to Him it is a way for you to seek Him. He will heal all of us only if we just do away with the fear and just believe. There is hope guys Jesus is alive.
Hi everyone.  Other than posting a question yesterday -- this is the first time I have posted a comment here.

First of all, I want to say that I can't believe there are other people out there like me who suffer with this same condition -- and I am soooo grateful for finding this forum.  I too, thought I was alone.  

If I allow myself, I'm sure the floodgates of my emotions will poor out with many examples of how I've been so embarrassed or how I've felt so isolated over this whole thing.

I can relate with practically every word everyone has said.  The symptoms I notice in others when I am around them are very similar -- itchy and/or runny nose, sneezing and sometimes watery eyes.  I also notice that this allergen I possess seems to carry, or travel, for long distances (a neighbor across the street always sneezed when I was out in the yard).  My husband even sneezes (usually three times) when we are speaking to each other over the phone.  This, I find impossible to believe (that I am the cause), but you have to wonder.  He says maybe its just my voice that makes him sneeze.

I can also relate to how this has affected each and every single aspect of life.  From going out to dinner and making people sneeze in the restaurant, to riding in a car with someone who keeps apologizing because "my allergies must be kicking up" to working with people who sneeze when they are around you to family members who sneeze -- to attending church where everyone is sneezing there too.  Its really hard to understand the impact unless you've experienced it yourself and no one knows how truly devastating it can be.

I even spoke with a doctor about this and she didn't seem to believe me (even though she sneezed soon after I explained my special talent).  She did refer me to an allergist (I figured I may be allergic to something that in turn was making me be an allergen).  I did see the allergist and was tested.  If I recall correctly, I was allergic to tomatoes, mangos, beef, cat dander, certain pollens and trees/grasses.  I also explained my dilema to the allergist and he did provide me with allergy shots twice weekly. It did seem to help but I never could explain why.  I moved out of state after about 3 months of allergy shots and never resumed shots with another allergy doctor.

I too have tried everything to figure out the source.  I can't even tell you how many times (at work, church, you name it) that I practically took a bath in the ladies room to rid myself of whatever this allergen to others was.  

My hygiene is not the cause. I shower or bathe at least once or twice a day, I brush my teeth maybe three times a day and do all the hygienic things everyone else does regularly.  I wash my clothes after each wear and my home is spotless.

My current feeling on the cause of this is similar to some of your ideas - poor digestion.  My personal theory is that somehow I either don't have enough of some enzyme (or too much of some enzyme) that helps in the digestive process.  I think maybe the odor (or digestive gases) comes back up through the mouth and/or possibly is excreted through the skin.  I also notice that when I cut back on eating meat (and also on milk products that create more mucus) that it isn't quite as bad.  I also believe that regular exercise helps too.  Together, a good diet and exercise does seem to help.  I have also been taking two caplets of a digestive enzyme that has ox bile and this seems to help.  It doesn't last all day (I have to take them whenever I eat anything); but, it seems to be the product that has worked best for me.

My mother one day gave me some advice that was simple but absolutely true and that was, "You have got to live in this world too."  That has helped me handle this better - realizing that I do deserve to be happy even with this problem. I just do everything I can to keep my physical hygiene at its optimum and to eat healthy.  I can't really do any more than that.  
i chat with people normally everyday, but somehow ive noticed a pattern, whenever they look at my face they begin sneezing. any body notice that.....remember wat i said earlier on, light clean smell. not too much fragrance,for instance, i remember i was scrubbin my sink one day with a "fantastic cleanin spray", i sprayed too much and the burst off fragrance filled the room and i started to cough. anyone followed up on 'pyschogenic coughs'. and a rather off-comment blurb, the cure to shyness is hard liqour..peace  

has any1 tried that lime emena
I'll try the lime portion today and il post my results.
mdmystery can u explain exactly how u prepare ur enema
listen to something interesting. A couple days ago I simply touched my friends laptop because it was nice. Just yesterday, all of a sudden, it crashed...?
By the way I dont know where that link came from at the bottom of my post.  Just ignore it.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well you can count me in as someone who suffers from this bizarre condition.  

I have had it for quite awhile.  Mine is nasal-like conditions such as coughing, sneezing, post nasal drip ect.  When Im sweating, very hot or very cold, or wet from a shower or swimming is when I notice Im outgassing something that is causeing reactions in others.  I too react to myself.

I have told doctors and been referred to shrinks.  I did have one doctor who said it sounded like I was outgassing something from my body/stomach.  

I have never mentioned this to a soul but I swear over the years I too have noticed that I can affect someone as well while talking on the phone.  I can understand affecting someone a distance away.  But to affect someone over the phone?  Yeah I know it sounds crazy and I have always wondered until I have read this message board.  This is beyond weird.  Im relieved and scared at the same time. Honestly.

Oh by the way I contacted the Center for Disease Control years ago and I was told it was impossible to have these symptoms.  I wrote them a letter.  Maybe some admin responded to it and no one actually took my letter serious.

Okay so there is power in numbers and I don't know how any doctor or medical instituiton can think we are all suffering from hallucinations/delusions.  

What can we all do to document this and get someone to reseach it.  

Anyone have any suggestions?
http://www.geocities.com/zpg1957/narcissists.htm

My roommate now has the symptoms I remember havin when I first noticed wat was happening. He keeps coughing and coughing repetedly. do u guys think it might be like spiritual/demonic???
mdmystery where are you...please share how ur condition is after u found your cure
I have this condition bad, and I know what it's like being told by dishonest people (which is almost everyone) that you have no odor despite the fact that they cough and snort. But over the telephone? I think you might just be sensitive to people coughing because you're so used to hearing it. I doubt it's spiritual, because the smell changes when you have a shower right? For better or worse... (my hair especially stinks when it's wet).

Oh, and I'm curious about this... does anyone else notice that when you shower, if you scrub your body really hard with a stiff brush or your fingernails, the coughing/snorting gets worse? Also, spray-on deodorant really makes people's noses dribble. Roll-on not so much.

The best thing for me to reduce the odor is to shower with a soft cloth and bar soap, and don't scrub too hard. A bit of sweet smelling after shave liquid or lotion also masks the (faint) dirty smell without making the coughing/snorting worse.
Can everyone please comment on health conditions they have had, even before the allergic odor? The best way to find the cause is to gather as much data as possible, and although this is not a rigorous scientific test, it's a start. Also include if you have an unusual lifestyle (see my point 7). I will begin:

AGE: 23
SEX: Male
COUNTRY: Australia
ETHNICITY: White, Scandinavian
SYMPTOMS:
1) I've been an anxious and serious person my whole life, always worrying about everything. I have hardly ever laugh. My psychiatrist said I probably have depression, in which case, I've have had it since before the odor...
2) I've been either moderately overweight or obese most of my life, and found it very hard to lose it and keep it off.
3) I am a bit low on testosterone. I'm within the normal range, but on the low end. I'm not physically masculine or aggressive, I'm extremely docile. My voice only slightly and gradually deepened at puberty, it didn't "crack."
4) (sorry if it's "gross") My semen really stinks if I eat a lot of meat. I mean, it's chronic, and travels far. It's fine if I don't eat much meat, though.
5) I have thin, easy-to-pull-out hair.
6) The grains on my fingernails are not straight.
7) I spend most of my time inside. Hardly ever get sunlight. Pale skin.
i am convinced now that there is a smell that comes out ocasionally..wen i sweat..i swear i can almost feel it wen its comming..becuz i get hot ...ive had incidents where ppl hav sed i smelt lik maple syrup, hot dogs, sauges, and nachos...which is very weird..and tahts tha only times ppl hav mentioned i smelt...imagine all tha other ppl holding it in..
hi all,WOW!! I've been enjoying my new freedoms from the cursed allergic odor. After 2 years of suffering and worrying about the pains I brought on others, I feel like i'm cured from this problem. It has been 1 month now.  I now go into many public places and sit or stand next to people and there is no coughing, sneezing, rubbing of nose, etc. My family members don't have any allergic reactions as before.

I'm still using the lemon enema every 4 days now and 1 glass of red wine every other day. I sometimes do feel like I have a little odor/gas sitution(to much dairy or red meat products) coming on,I will  do a enema as soon as possible to cure the sitution. It works like a miracle for me. I would like to know if anyone else has been able to try this and what their results were. I will say that the enema process was hard to get use to at first, but when I read up on enemas and the proper procedure/health benefits, I have become more comfortable doing it. The benefits for me have been tremendous. Also I thank God for curing me on a daily basis.    
I am wondering if your enema worked because of the lemon.  They say lemon with water helps your Ph become more alkaline.  

I am going to get some PH strips at my local health store and test.  

I wonder if the symptoms go off the charts when are bodies are more acidic.........

Also to the other poster that said he also had a cure but was waiting for more time to confirm.  Any update yet?
I believe it was Mycures that mentioned something working for them..........
i believe i have what is called "the evil eye" as well?!
I am a very strange guy indeed, i agree.

Everyone! I mean almost everyone I come in contact with are getting these strange diseases. Even mere eye contact with me makes people start coughing,HICCUP,even on the phone. Somehow people dont sneeze anymore they cough or hiccup, or itch.

For example, I was talking to someone on the phone on Tuesday night for about 20 minutes, when she called the very next day she was coughing, i asked her what was wrong and she said she was sick?  

My barber that i visit regularly on said on Thurday he had a stomach virus?out of the blue?? my roommate went to the doctor cuz he thinks he has pnuemonia,been coughing and coughing for wayy too long now. I could give you a hundreds of examples to confirm.

I also eat alot of mayonnaise with my food im thinking whether or not it could be that, the eggs in it?..
  Do u guys think if we would be allergic to each other too??

When I was younger I stepped on a black sea urchin laying in sea weed on the beach. Apparently i guess i went too far out. i dont remember takin the black pin-like needles out of my feet, they disappeared. ????  

Could the black sea urchins needle poisoned me??Cuz those things look very mysterious.
I also have people allergic to me. I know when they're about to cough because a feel a sensation in my scalp. I can feel the odor or hormone radiating from my scalp and shortly after 1 or more people will start to cough or clear their throat. My psychiatrist says its all in my head.
I suffer from the same problem too.
no one believes me - (family members). i am not sure if they smell me or have gotten used to it. In fact they told me that my clothing had some smell to it, and it took me a long time to figure out it was me. Now , they act as if there is no smell, but everywhere i go its a nightmare -coughing fits - the works..

My discoveries so far:
1. test #1 smell your armpits everyday. They have to be putrid. If you cannot smell bad odor from armpits, it probably is your imagination. To make it smell real bad, eat cake, high fat junk food for 1 meal. Wait 1 /2 hrs,. Your armpits should stink - don't try this in public. do at home. I know how to make it worse therefore -- so I can try avoid these foods but it doesn't eliminate smell.

2. See doctor if you have stomach problems. GERD is something you should have if you stink - at least I have it. I also tested for H Pylori negative. I was counting on this being the problem, but I don;t have H pylori...

3. Since I know for sure I have GERD (confirmed by 2 doctors). My next step is to cure this..The PPI's they prescribed did not work.

4. I am taking zinc tablets again, and chlorophyll - these help somewhat.

5. My last try recently is promising. It sounds silly but acid cider vinegar with honey and baking soda (google GERD home remedy). seems to be working. I could swear I smell less.

I will have to wait at least a week to confirm this.. If anyone wishes to try this inexpensive home remedy please do - ..(make sure that you mix it with water and baking soda though).

did anyone hear about the girl who's been hiccuping for 4-weeks straight nonstop?
You are an idiot to be trying to make light of this...

Still ... if you ever do run into someone posting here you would have a coughing fit..
AHHH! The stench!
As observer thinks,

I too also think this problem is something got related to GERD. Doctors confirmed me that I have a problem with GERD and I have been taking medicines since 3 years without any sucess. I am sure GERD leaves unplesant odour sometimes but I wonder why a guy far away could feel something strange? I feel something like a energy orginates from my body and goes hit him and people started coughing, sctraching, snezzing etc.,

Since last week I tried taking the enema(a readymade product available in my city and not with lemon as someone suggested since I cannot find that instrument here) and dicetal as someone suggested and as usual without any sucess or any major improvement.

Do you people feel something strange on the upper part of stomach (esophogus)? But I never get heartburn.

Have you guys able to use perfumes?

Do you guys breath well?

Are you guys able to do Gym activities as normal?

In summer, Do you guys feel very tired?

Do you guys have always disturbed stomach?

Feel with personal experience (not what others feel and that's what we most times do) and come back to this forum.

Wish all guys get well soon,

Holy
I can relate to these symptoms.

The sad part is that people crinkle their noses and really don't know what is going on.  They claim their allergies are acting up.  It is true, it is us, we are the allergen.  In the advanced cases, we cause these people to throw up, have Diarrhea and then develop IBS and other bowel problems.  On two occasions people I have worked with end up in the hospital with phenomina and almost dying.  I am symptom free with no fever or anything.

I have always had sinus problems.  I have taken many antibiotics over the years.  They don't help.  I have a 6 mm oval calcified lymph node near my heart.  I have sinusitus with green yellow phlegm and blood streaks.  Negative to TB test twice.  I have Gastritus, GERD, insomnia and the depression anxiety you would expect. Wegners Granulatus is the closest I can come to for a diagnosis. Enough history.

This is what I think is happening.  You develop a viral infection in your sinus.  The common cold.  The body fights it and clears it.  Sometimes though the infection lingers and becomes cronic.  The body initiates inflmation.  Much mucus is produced in the intestines and nasal area.  This is where bacteria, viruses, mold and fungal infections live.  Nasal polyps develop and the correct flow of mucus is plugged in the sinus.    Bacteria flourish. I think staph aures is the prime ofender.  It lives is salt environment.It causes no temperature.

You have food allergies and the toxins of undigested food lingering in the body.  That is the terrible smell we experience. We sweat so easily 24/7 because the body wants to expell the toxins.  

Ed

All of you have these theories of what could be wrong and frankly they make sense. How come non of you got the doctors to agree with you or even come up with what is wrong? Also, mdmystry used Anema and is doing good. Someone else suggested they had a solution too which they were testing. I think it is gas or gerd or something that is causing the allergic reaction. But people having IBS and throwing up is something you are imagining. They might just have a stomach bug or something.
people sneeze when they look me in the eye. so i dont look them in the eye, 99% antidote for me
Just an update to what I have been trying:
A tablespoon of Apple Cider vinegar, about a teaspoon of baking soda in a
glass of water mixed with some honey.

I have not got the results I was hoping for - for one I my GERD is not gone.
However, people were responding far milder to me than before.
And yes I am convinced it is a smell. Not a continuous smell like someone living on the streets, say. But a very bad smell that is emitted in pulses. Like every other minute or so. This smell travels very far in the air and affect people very far away - like across the block etc.
I think somehow my stomach is not digesting certain types of food - high fat food/baked goods/ etc and this undigested food flows up my stomach (GERD symptoms)
with the stomach acid and a rotten stench emanates. Like I said, I know how to make it so bad that I can smell a horrendous smell from my armpits.
I am completely healthy otherwise, I can run walk anything I am young too -thirties. I have lost weight - am very skinny (even though i was naturally thin) due to this problem. I had stomach pains when eating almost anything. After some failed treatment from the doctor (PPI) I was able to reduce the problem by eliminating certain foods. Right now not so much stomach problems though I still have GERD and the stomach gurgles quite a lot in the morning. The apple cider vinegar actually stopped this gurgle when I took it.

I am begging everyone with this problem to try this remedy. The worst that can happen is nothing - as long as you dilute the vinegar with water and baking soda and not overdose. I suspect that this in conjunction with the 'right' diet will stop this problem. The trick is what is the right diet? Avoid fatty foods, spicy food, red meat etc. But its easier said than done.

So far, I have experienced promising results - I don't work in an office everyday (thankfully) but I do have to from time to time. And this time when i went to the office  (after taking the vinegar - I also had a bottle of this stuff that i drank in the office) it was not as bad as before. I got a few coughs from the people around me.
Just to be more detailed, my breakfast was water, plain followed by the brew of acv mixed bsoda and water. Then I ate oatmeal. I think I might have even had a cup of coffee (which is bad). Then for lunch I had a cuban half a sandwich plus chicken noodle soup. No soda. I drank water and some of that brew again.
(In all I only had 2 tablespoons of ACV ) For one hour at least I was cured! No one coughed. But then a few hours after, I was feeling hungry and the coughing around me started. It could be the stomach acid (and other stomach contents) flowing up that is causing this. If I had got another meal and more ACV ( I was out) I think I would have been ok. So compared to my previous horrendous experience in the office ( a week prior where everyone coughed almost continuously), this was a substantial improvement.

So my conclusions: if your stomach is empty - you will smell more. Especially if your last meal was high fat junk food.
If you eat lean meat food with the ACV you smell less. The trick is to completely eliminate the odor.
Also I agree some people seem to have an allergic reason and are not sure if its a smell. Different people react differently - it probably is toxins given off by the body, and the reaction varies.

So Please anyone try this remedy and avoid: Cake, red meat, alcohol, smoking - practically.
Eat only vegetables, food, chicken breast

I will report in two weeks - hopefully something changes.

meats in general stay along time in yor stomach bfore it

processes. oats and whole grain ive heard is d same,

plus its hard on the kidneys and liver.

drink milk very,very sparingly. Ive been slackin on d

portions thing, but i will try that remedy along wit

recipes includin bitter fruits.

does everyone get their 8 hrs. of sleep?
guys answer mi question dont jus branch off to another topic lol..

off topic: i seem to attract the smell of outside
           watever that means.

my roommate for one reminds me of this
           smell i have after beiing outside

I too attract odors to me.  Like cigarette smoke or someone's cologne.  Not always but I have been lately.......  Food related, hormone related,problems with metabolism, or all of the above could be the reasons for our outgassing and odor problems.

I have an appointment with a GI doctor next week.  

I will let you know what we find out.......

In the mean time some suggestions for everyone on this board.  

EFT
Z Point Process (you can find it on Google video)  
Prayer
Know that this problem does not define who you are.  Love yourself always.

I truly believe there is more to this world than what we see.  

so my advice? go about doing your thing everyday and learn to get over what people are thinking about you and what they are doing around you... if you continue doing things your way... over time, it will begin to flow naturally and the sniffing won't bother you as much anymore. remember, you can't control people, only yourself. you are ALL beautiful to me, and your strength is what makes you who you are. use that strength and continue living, don't let this minor set back keep you from living your life. we are all in this together!!!
hey guys,

i have the same problem. what i think it is... it is people's way of getting us out of their system ya know. everyone is doing something right...even thinking about something at any given moment. so when they see you, they get distracted and need to sniff deeply to get their mind back on what they were thinking.

with the itching and stuff, i think it is their way of making themselves feel better. like regaining conciousness, a way of helping them focus on whatever they were doing before.

that is what i think. and i think it has something to do with intentions as well...
Finding this forum is a godsend. For over 20 years I have lived with this curse and thought I was the only one. I'm sorry no has found an explanation and a cure for this nightmare. I wish I could provide some hope, but all I can say is I've stuck it out 27 years. Still it hasn't gotten any better, probably worse. I'm just better at avoiding situations where this malady causes severe embarassment. Certain people aren't as sensitive to the allergen and those are the ones I associate with. Unfortunately, in many instances, where people are in close contact with me for extended periods of time they come down with "a sinus infection, a cold, strep throat, or bronchittis". Every day I have to deal with sneezing, throat clearing, coughing, and runny noses due to my presence. I just wish we could find a doctor who believes the problem isn't psychological. Also, during the past 27 years I have lived in different places, used different laundry detergents, bath soaps, etc. so I have ruled these thing out as causes. I do believe diet is involved. Has anyone found a doctor willing to help????????/
Wot up everyone!  I also suffer from this curse.  I started noticing about 3 years ago.  It has been a miserable 3 years.  I quit my last job because every person that sat next to me constantly sneezed and coughed.  I felt bad because the lady next to me was like 70, and I just couldn't take it anymore.  Just started a new job, and on the first day, every person started sneezing/coughing.  I want to quit, but can't.  Need the money really bad.  I definitely cause people to suffer from long distances.  Even on the phone or in cars next to me.  Even when my windows are up and other car's windows are up, the other drivers are rubbing their noses and sneezing.  

Can anyone give advice on how they survive in the workplace?  Let's start documenting this **** and find our cure.  We can then market the cure to the general public and become millionaires.  It will be like climbing a mountain, but we've climbed mountains before.  We can and will do this.  I am willing to create/maintain a spreadsheet of ideas, possible cures, contact information etc.  I am serious, let's do this.  Any takers?

P.S. Sniffy, you are hilarious.  I'm laughing with you, not at you.

Peace

Peace

Peace
sum1 try a homeopathic doctor..they claim they can cure aids, STDs, cancer, and all kinds of problems
we need to get public..we need to grab tha media's attention...
There was an entire Tyra Banks show in Feb 2007 about people with allergies like everyone on this forum. She showed a very young teacher who now stays at home because her "odor" makes the children sick - doesn't want to go out of her house. The teacher's presence makes the kids throw up and have stocach virus. Its on her website too.
Has anyone followed up on the Tyra Banks show lead concerning TMAU? We may have soom sort of variation of this disorder. I have not been able to contact
the TMAU Foundation. Also, has anyone tried liquid chlorophyll?
hey wut happend to tha persone MDmystery they claimed they hav been cured
Have you ever thought about doing a raw food diet for awhile.  Along with a colon cleanse to see if it helps reduce or eliminate the symptoms.

I am doing it right now for the next 2 months myself.

To see the diet and colon cleanse I use go to :

www.thedoctorwithin.com

Hang in there you not alone with this problem.

For me personally I went many years not knowing that there were others who suffered similarly.  
Hi Guys

Totally feel for all you people out there sufferring a similar situation to me. I too have the following reactions from people:

-people itch there nose when I come near them
-people rub their nose a large distance from me (i swear even in cars!)
-people breath out loudly through their nose near me

I basically have Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) which I have tried every thing to try and overcome but to no avail. Only in the last six months have I noticed this whole nose itching business and it is absolutely driving me crazy!

No matter how many showers I take even using special essential oil soap with no chemicals (basically none of my products have chemicals in them - a tricky thing to do these days!) and still people itch their nose around me.

Doctors are very unsympathetic to things like this as it is beyond their normal training so its really hard to find out how to improve the situation.

The only possible thing I can think of that was the trigger to this itchy nose bizo is that I had three hydrogen breath tests to see if i reacted to certain substances and I had to comsure the following substances:

Fructose
Laclulose
Lactose

Ever since around the time of the test (I can't think of anything else that could trigger it) basically I have had the symptoms mentioned earlier.

If any one has this situation and managed to get over it or improve the situation please email me at david_41225***@****.

Yeah BTW I am around bloke, mid 20's and I am trying to establish my career and get my life in order but right now this situation is absolutely devastating me... it makes me depressed and feel that I can't socialise as people will be affected by me and won't stop rubbing their noses. I am desperate to find a solution... please help me guys. I sometimes feel as if I can't go on if i can't resolve this situation - its really hard some days.
Please, has anyone found anything that works at all. Also, are there any other forums anywhere besides this one where our problem is discussed? Please HELP!
where's everybody at... like a ghost town up in here lol!
im not hundred percent there is an odor involved in this....i just wanted to know how and why ppl think that u smell other than them having these reactions...lik half ppl told u ..that u smell.. if soo explain wut they said.
you guys should try askin 'the coughers' why they are coughin. i do it indirectly offcourse... try it.u might learn sumthin..for instance if someone around u coughs, ask the person, 'u had the cold for a while, u should get it checked out it sounds bad...that person hs to say sumthin interesting...get it.... or ask them "u ok, must b sumthin in the air,", more than likely the person will say what causd it, if ure lucky. it'll come to u.    
u kno guys lol time and time again i remember stating what generally works.   i would post sumthing and then out of nowhere a new topic would be brought up lol! i mean cmon guys i tak time testin and goin through alot of embarrassing trials.do u kno i hav to cover mi tracks bi even comin here i kno some1 somewhere has alreadi started eyein me closer.'they're on to me'.....guys i kno wat works i dont care who said what, sniffy the guru lol!  ive been doing great, but i know im not invisible man so i may still wake up earlier and leave the event last ^_^  il b postin new findins soon.
Have you guys tried the apple cider vinegar that I did?

I have become very frustrated with this whole thing. If I venture out anywhere in public at least 90% of people around me start coughing.
I have good news and bad news.
The good news is that if I take the apple cider vinegar before or/and after a meal, I can reduce this effect drastically.
To test I walked in Macys when it was real crowded. instead of the expected 90% of people coughing, only maybe 3-4 people coughed.. I felt almost normal like I was cured!
The bad news is that this 'miracle' wears off in a few hours. I have to take the apple cider vinegar mixed with water and honey again.  I carried around a bottle of this stuff that day, and very little reaction.

Can you guys please try what I did and report if there of any new developments?

Its very important - I think I have the cure, but I am unsure on how many times, and the proper dosage..

To be on the safe side just mix a tablespoon Apple cider vinegar with a glass of water and add a few drops of honey. This seems to have a dramatic effect all the time - but it just wears off after a while..

Are you guys going to try it and report? Its the easiest thing to try so please let me know the results.

Things I want to know - should the dosage be increased ? (increasing it might cause heartburn) - should I take it  more times a day - I take it 3-4 times a day.. so thats only a total of 4 tablespoons.

- you can confirm my 'cure' if you google it -- They say it is the #1 home remedy for GERD.   I don't think it cured my GERD but it does reduce my odor/thing I am giving off.

Nah, you can tell its you - when you walk up to a group of people for a chat and then suddenly half the crowed start rubbing their nose it is pretty obvious it must be you. It really annoys me personally every time this happens b/c I know I still have not solved the problem but we will get there.

Do any of you guys have trouble sleeping as well?? I do!

I was trying to think about this situation laterally and given that I don't think it is a an odour issue (smell) it must be some other chemical being produced by the body in higher levels than normal OR a chemical that is being produced that is not nomally produced.

This led me to think that maybe we could try and get access to one of those machines that CSI's have in their lab that can detect substances in the air (a bit like a electronic nose) and it can detect what chemicals are in the air. This will narrow down the option if a certain chemical is present.
wut happend to that Mdmystery person claimed they had a cure..i hope they come bak to this forum and explain how they are...i hope they didnt abandon us becuz they hav been cured...not that thats the case but ye....MDmystery where are uu i wanna hear how uve been good or bad..
wen pple cough its almost lik they cant breath...i think the thing wutever were giving off is jus goin on there face..thats why they itch and then goes to there lungs and das why they cough then goes inside there bodys and thats wut causses the stomach aches and wut not..HEY i hav noticed sumtin new PPl always complain that there leg hurts or arm hurts or head hurts..alwayz i kno this for a fact...and everytime they swipe there face or itch there eyes they always look bak at there hands as if they could feel or touch wutever it is.
we need to get public..if a doctor sees this forum i think sumtin will happen we hav make moves
any plans.. becuz i  dont wanna stand still and stick with this sickness all ma life...personally ma personality is that im always doin sumtin for money....makin moves and such i dont wanna let this ruin ma life...even with this problem i still try to live a normall life...even tho i kno inside
I still think this problem is some sort of TMAU variation. I intend to get tested for TMAU, but I am unable at this time to travel to the testing facility. The odor is transient meaning its not always present or noticable and its not necessarily a fishy smell . It varies with the individual too. I have altered my diet, eating low choline foods and drastically reducing dairy and alcohol (not easy). I'm also taking liquid chlorophyll twice a day and the initial results seem positive. Problems seem to occur after (and during) eating, especially dining out. Thats when I start hearing the sniffing, throat clearing and coughing. Usually before I start eating its not as bad. In general the less I eat, the better my day is, especially if I only eat fresh fruit, veggies, and bland foods. I also have problems sleeping, but i'm sure it's due to stress caused by this curse.
I wish some of the people who have not posted any comments recently would do so...I hope everyone is ok.  
I know what you guys are going thru. I have the same condition, with the same symptoms on others that you have noticed. It's weird, it's unbelievable, but it sounds possible scientifically. This has been hard on my life as well. If I could I would say it is destroying my life, but we need to remain positive no matter what goes on with our life. Yes it is time to do something about it. So this is what I recommend. I have some research knowledge. I will design a survey, and try to see how to post it online for everyone on here to fill in. We will also need as many people who don't have the problem to fill in the survey. Then I would analyze the information and provide you with the results. This will give us an idea of the most likely cause, as we report it. Maybe after that we'll have some evidence to take to our doctors. The issue with MDs they work only on evidence and according to what they know thru training or experience. So if you bring a complaint that they never heard of, it won't make sense to them, and won't be worth wasting their precious time. And they can even think you have psychological issues. In the mean time we can also try to send our doctors an email with the link to this webpage, so they can read it. I did that with a dentist but without any luck.
I too have my theory of chemicals (gas) about this and someone said something very close to what I think is going on. That's why i said this is scientifically plausible. But I don't want to bias the responses to the survey. So if people agree, we can do the survey. I will design it and get your input so you can add more questions or remove the questions you don't want to be on it. Hopefully, this will help us see the end of the tunnel.

Thanks to all. HH
interesting..
I demand everyone research "the evil eye"..
please. google, "The evil eye".
Infinitus u should take a look at it as well

It seems that everywhere i go, brings misfortune.
The place I was just hired, fired two people. Then gradually
numerous guys who have been working there for years just out of the blue
quits, the guy who works wit me told me that he couldnt work last weekend because he was sick,,, he has never had an allergic reaction around me.
Infinitus

Do you or have you expierenced the same problems the others have? Also what if any literature is your metaphysics derived from?

Curious
C2
Hey Infinitus,

That course of metaphysics/philosophy/psychology was very inspirational. I found it interesting, but I have to admit I didn't understand most of it.

Also I would like to reiterate the questions previously asked. Are you dealing with what we all are dealing with here? What have you done to stop it or at least relieve it? Or are you just a good samaritan trying to help us find answers?

Your contribution is appreciated.
Hi HH

That is a great idea about the survey - I was actually thinking along the same lines myself. There are quite a few websites that offer a free "poll" or polling service and you can easily set them up. The only tricky part was to work out what questions to ask i.e. evironmental, symtoms, past experiences, etc.

Maybe we could break it into a few areas?!?
People,

Have you not lived long enough to understand more than what you sense, what you perceive around your physical self?
Hahah going to the doctor, everyone almost will go to someone for advice, for help, for a cure to solve a simple riddle is what i shall call it, what you call ' a problem or curse '.
It starts with understanding the laws of Metaphysics, how people are not the body and we are all energy, subtle energy and magnetics interacting with other people of same nature...
When you have a positive and negative force for instance and as there are combinations of these forces all over (people), everyone will react differently toward everyone, one will drain the other or visa versa, try to see what i am getting at...
Subtle energy flows and vibrational thought waves create your existence
and mould your perception of the present moment, the moment that IS, where everything exists, and that is why no one can find a cure; because everyones mind is set on other mundane matters instead of NOW, that is the cure, the way one acts, if his energy, his aura is unbalanced and his mind is fluttering with negativity, a thought from an awkwardness in the moment from rational opinions about others around, and manifesting that you are the odd one out...Beliefs...These are the laws you live by. Your Psych will become what you manifest and advanced people will sense with ease and either be drawn or repelled from you.

You need to Think, Will your mind into an awareness that you can meet anyones expectation eg. People who cough around you, the level of cough, dry to flemmy  signifies that that is the level of their heart vibration to the surroundings( flem is created due to a low vibration as it creates dull matter. The seat of well being and sociability is the heart and the level of cough gives you insight to this persons vibration and are you able to harmonize it? resulting in a cured lungs if someone performed this common task. It is lacking communication towards others and hesitation and doubt which repel positive forces.

This all makes sense when you understand that people group and place themselves in a comfortable area around or away from you in relation to their closeness toward you, subtle signs from everyone go out to everyone else to convey their own feelings at present moment either awkward like scratching (itchiness)to coughing (suggestion), and sneezing (Someone in the group contacted someone else telepathically, subconsciously, this explains mass yawning (mass detatchment from others, boredom of the moment or loss of focus, or loss of self))Body language plays a big role too, so does psychology.

You create what you are, your surroundings are the limits of your mind, if you create positive energy, anything is possible. Every moment, an opportunity a choice.

Hope my experiences help.

I am 23 years old. I noticed that my scalp smells bad. I thought, maybe it's my scalp that smells or something. Right now I am using SAL3 soap. It's a sulfur soap and salicyclic acid soap in one. I hope it works on my scalp odor. Whenever I scratch my scalp, my fingertips would smell. Not really bad, but it's something people would consider bad odor.
MEDHELP,

You are doing great by giving us this opportunity to express ourselves. Please do more by showing this forum to the doctors in your organization, or any doctors you know. And if they keep saying we are crazy, tell them we're not. Yes, because of this we may become depressed, but we're all normal people, not a scratch is wrong with us.. We just cause others allergic symptoms, and we don't know why. Someone has got to know about this, including the CDC, and the NIH. So please HELP US MEDHELP. SOS.
People,
I am just a traveler as well but i have experienced a many.
What you seem to describe as a sickness is just a mere low vibration of energy on a certain point within the body.
Take a cold for example, simple as it may seem, the reason for this cold is not the bacteria from another person, it is the low vibrations of their energy transferred or absorbed to yourself and it sticks with you until you overcome it by natural means such as self analyzing and cleansing, healing, breathing or going to seek advice from someone or take some pills to a problem you seem to think is physical.
In a way it is physical but physical matter in this world has the lowest vibration, those who do not get sick or have sickness are the controllers of their mind, their psyche and do not allow low vibrational energy to hinder them, they are so full of positive energy and light and can vanquish anything if they thought it.
Heightening your frequency over lifetimes is the goal and sickness is a sign to show that you may not be advancing.
Have you ever had a blocked nose and then been in the presence of someone more 'radiant' than yourself? Did your blocked nose magically disappear? This is why in the presence of someone else, you may know what and how you would like to be.
This is the mixing of energies, why people need each other, what repels and attracts life.
My reccomendation to you is to study Chakras, energy and analyze what in your life is making you sick, whether its someone or some attactchment like cigaretts for example.
You may think this is all a load of bullshit, but look beyond the looking glass,penetrate the subtle and understand with wisdom every event is a choice for advancing or dropping, sickness or prosperity because before you go to the doctor, you have to THINK your going there.

Dont give it away too easily, dont judge, dont repel, teach, guide, radiate LOVE towards all other beings and in turn it will come back to you.
Everything ties in with YOU, you manifest what you think.
It is written

I had wrote 'sickness may be a sign of not advancing'
What i meant was that sickness is an obstacle to overcome in order to advance. Specifically with a blocked nose/face, the reason for this is the sixth chakra within the body or third eye if you will is not functioning correctly, there is low vibrations and creates dull snotty or teary matter, similarly flem is created due to low frequency vibrations within the lungs or heart as a sign of the heart opening/blocked/closed and unaware. Let me repeat, everything we experience is on a scale from physical to Cosmic nature, the in-between is everything else such as sexuality, sociability, the ego, will power, the advanced throat that can deploy sound vibrations used for speech, the mind which is either advanced or mundane will show a mans true nature when he converses, he will be a fool or he will be wise; no man can become wise without first being a fool though.
There is more to this than what you may perceive first hand, the sea of life and knowledge run deep and many infinite dimensions are present within this moment even though you may never know, but we are conditioned to this physical way of life without knowing otherwise without asking questions to mysteries we may have forgotten long ago, you have to forget about sickness, pain and suffering, any person would want unconditional love, trust, compassion, and laughter throughout their life no? In this state of mind, how can there be negativity? how can there be sickness? Everyone must come together because we are all the same, and it all starts with the mind, everything projected outside the body is a chance to see unlimited possibility from the self inside.

"Reality is perceived by what one allows himself to believe is around him"

Strive for good only and filter the bad and toss them, they will do no good to you, likewise someone may do the same to you, but focus on body language, psychic levels of people, trust and love yourself, affirmations are extremely powerful if good or bad thoughts are used. remember that you manifest what you think.

Infinitus

I have the same problem as you guys. It started when I was in my sophomore year in college. I just started noticing people scratching their noses, sneezing and coughing out loud several times. I stopped attending classes. My mother taught i was still in school but then later she found out I'm not. This problem devastated me. People have been talking and making fun of me. My friends gave me nicknames. They talk about it thinking I don't notice that they talk of me. I used to walk about 5 to 10 kilometers when my classes are over. along the way, I sometimes cry and pity myself. Now I'm not studying, I'm working full time. How can I be in a classroom when all those around me will sneeze, cough and blow their noses? I want to study and further my career. I'm looking into enrolling in online classes. I have thought of committing suicide--not once, not twice, but almost everyday. Whenever I go to sleep, I'd tell myself, "I wish I will never wake up". That I die in my sleep. But I don't want to. I want to live my life. I want to fulfill my dreams.
Once, my friends and I were in the theater, then some of them went out to buy popcorn, when they came back, one of them shouted, "WTF! Why does it smell like poop in here?". I know they know it's coming frome. But do they have to be that insensitive to shout it out? I didn't want this, this jsut happened to me. It's not my fault. Even my own kin would despise me. They would tell stories to other people about me. Once, there as this woman whom my brother is friends with. THen I was talking to her, then she said, "So it's true what your brother said" in a low voice as if she was speaking to herself and she doesn't wat me to hear it but I did. I asked her what's that, she said "nothing" then started scratching her nose and coughing then she abruptly left towards our house and looked for my brother. When I came in the house, I saw her talking to my brother then when they saw me, she started whispering and made a quick side comment, "Go take a bath, let's go now". She said that pertaining to my brother, but i know they weren't really going someplace else, she jsut said that to annoy me or something.

At work, whenever we have meetings, everyone would cough and scartch their noses. THey will start by sniffing then sniffing again. Then again. Then afterwards, they will sneeze then cough.

I'm tired of all this. Right now, while Im typing this, I am crying AGAIN for the nth time. I've cried alot.  
INFINITUS, your posts are interesting but did not answer our questions. Do you have our condition? If so what have you done to cure yourself? We need to hear your personal story. All of us here have the same problem of making peoiple cough, sneeze, itch their eyes, noses, have red faces, headaches, vomit, catch colds, etc... Believe me, I have had all this around me for three painful years, and it's still going on. So again INFINITUS, do you have this condition?
Also for those who are being helpful asking how we're sure it's us. Thanks for being so supportive, but we've been there already. It's called denial. It helped me for a while. Until I realized that continuing tro dream that it's not me, was not helping. Drs do not help, because they've never heard of it. A Dr does not waste time on something that he's never heard, or seen. So it's not their fault. And when you go to them and insist they usually think you're nuts. We all have had this experience. How about you INFINITUS. Have you had these experiences? I am really curious because maybe you have the answer to our problem. So please answer these direct and simple questions.

ITCHYNOSES, yes I think we can all work together to figure out what questions to ask, and use those websites you mentionned to post the survey so everybody can access it. And you are right on track with the items you listed. And we also need to ask about anything we put in and on our bodies: foods, drinks, clothing, cosmetics, medicines, even weather...etc.. We really need to ask about everything that may affect the body in any way, even during childhood... Of course, this information will be completely anonymous. We all will use our nicknames. No one should use their real name. Their will be no way to find out who said what. First of all it individual experiences won't mean nothing. It's group results that will matter. And it will be completely anonymous. I will start working on the questions and share them with the group. INFINITUS what do you think about the questionnaire idea? You seem to be a wise person.
Thanks all and hang in there.
SANFOMAN,

I feel your pain. I have had and continue to have all the issues that you cited, at work, or in a class room, which I finished my training, and will graduate soom. So we have it all in common, except for the family part. But in my case, my family part is worse than you can imagine. See, I have small kids. Now just imagine the rest, and how guilty I feel daily, and all the things I can't do with them or else they would get sick. You're supposed to play with your kids, go to places with them, and protect your kids from any harm, including disease right, not cause them to get sick. And what if this is genetic and by some tough luck I transmitted the gene to all of them? At least now I am full grown before this started. Imagine if they start having this early in their life and can't even reach high school, and can't get a job, and have a family of their own? Who will be to blame? Me. You have no idea how I wished I was causing this to ten brothers rather than my kids. So this is to tell you that no matter how bad you feel, and how desperate you feel, there is always someone out there who feel's worse. I liked it that you said that you want to live. I love that part. I have had the same thoughts as you do. I wished I could cry. I spoke with God directly, asking him to tell me why? Begging him to take this away. And I also blamed myself saying maybe this is because I did not follow God's path as well as He wanted me to. Maybe this is what I get for all the sins I have committed. But then I said, NAAAAA. If any, I would say it's some Evil being.... God doesn't do this. God created me, and I am who He made. I am sure God is telling me, "Look my son", "Keep looking and you will find the answer". This is why though i feel horrible sometimes, I do not cry, I no longer think about disappearing on a deserted island, or going to Mars. >Yes you read right. I thought about it all. Now I spend time looking, and trying new things. And that's what I want to encourage you all to do. Be strong, don't let sadness, stress, anxiety, and depression take you away from society. You need to live your lives. Ignore the IGNORANTS. We all are part of this planet and others will jusyt have to share it with us. People have to accept us for who we are, whether they like it or not. We do not cause these symptoms on purpose, otherwise only my ennemies would be coughing hard. But you cause this to even your loved ones. So in fact we're sorry that it happens. So avoid feeling depressed, guilty, angry etc. It makes it get worse. So everyone, lift your chin up. You're all beautiful. You're all great people, otherwise you wouldn't care. So be strong, and keep living your life, and just do your best to avoid heavily populated environments. Do everything you can to relieve your stress, eat healthy, and exercise. This is a must for us, if you really want to have some relief. So start this relief program today and GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US.
INFINITUS

Good post. Posotive energy is everything in life. From cradle to grave. I find your posts interesting, a lit bit philosophical but if you read in between the lines and get the positive message it's great, and easy to understand. We all communicate differently. But we all hope for the best. So let's do it. Let's generate this positive energy. That is the only way we can begin to get positivie results. INFINITUS, have you ever been to a doctor for this issue? What was there message to you? Keep the good postings coming guys.
People,
I do have the same ordeal as all of you but it is not hard to see why.
Some learn faster than others, others not, right?
See the people who want to commit suicide, run or block off this problem?
They are the weak, these people do not stand up for themselves, the people you affect around yourself are in some way feeling negative or awkward energy from you, have you ever tried to confront these people without feeling that you have a problem, that you are perfectly normal and tried to see positive results? Maybe you cant because its them and not you...
These people are giving off subtle signs that you are too deep into thinking badly of the moment and wont penetrate the barrier. Everything in life mimics and mirrors itself, for you to drive people away or visa versa means that you don't want to be among these people or visa versa, or until you see there is nothing wrong and pull your head out of your ass and look around for those which are compatable with you or befriend someone and become a role model lol.but instead you want to cry or run from the problem you think cannot confront or think you arent good enough to or are unable; as i said earlier, things like this are just obstacles to overcome.
Its the state of mind one is in, once you have lost yourself in negativity, you have lost focus of the present moment.
Learn to stay positive and you will manifest the results.
    Color and Vibrational Frequency

The body is electrical - there is a significant electrical charge that vibrates through our bodies and this energy radiates outwards from the body
I believe it is somewhat pyschological because for the most part, when I'm not thinking about it, the odor, vibration, whatever it is doesnt happen but as soon as this condition jumps into my mind that's when alot of people start coughing. Sometimes it happens without me thinking about it but mostly when I can't get it out of my head. I can feel the vibrations of something coming off my scalp. Anxiety makes it alot worse (the anxiety ususally comes with me thinking of this condition). I'm not one for medicine taking but I recently started an antidepressant that helps with anxiety and it's made my condition alot better. When I don't have the anxiety I don't have the problem nearly as much. I've read alot about "odor" issues on other boards and for a while I thought it might have been systemic candida but now I think it just may be something that agitates the condition. I noticed my symptoms got better during fasting also.
SHELLAY,
You are absolutely right. I remember a saying that in every disease or condition, there is a psychological component. And if you eliminate the psychological cause, you have cured the disease or condition by 50%. So this is to reaffirm that the number one step for this condition is to RELIEVE STRESS. It's not easy given the vicious circle with this condition. When you cause people allergies, you worry, feel guilt, feel shame, feel stress. Under stress, it gets worse. So it can become a never ending phenomenon if you allow it. Remember INFINITUS posts That's why you need to refuse, be positive and be strong, and fight it. No anger, no guilt, no shame, no embarrassment, no weakness, no lack of self-confidence, no negativity, etc. This healthy positive behavior will reduce stress. I think we all have the power in us to do this. But if you can't do it on your own, do not be embarrassed to use professional care if you can afford it. Also watch your eating. SHELLAY found relief during fasting. Now I would not recommend that people go fast, if medically they shouldn't, but fasting is a good thing in this modern world where we all know we tend to eat more than we should given we tend to be more sedentary. But too much fasting will cause body odor problems. Also EXERCISING watching your diet, eliminating bad foods, excess sugar, excess protein, excess fat, artificial chemicals, alcohol, tobacco, ice creams, cakes, unhealthy breads, etc is a good start. Try to go back to eating eating natural, and organic foods, more fruits and vegetables, oats, etc, as our grand-parents used to do, if you can. Please everyone try to note what decreases or increases these symptoms and please share with everybody.
And yes MDMYSTERY, we all are wondering if you're ok. Please post and let us know how you're doing. Even if your treatment failed, that's ok, no reason to feel bad. Sometimes we think we found a cure, it works for a while, and then stops working as if some resistance had developed, or becasue we stop complying. Thanks all. And keep posting. Be free to express yourselves. We'll overcome this.
Today is Monday, April 9 2007.
I have this incident this morning. It happened on my down out of the building as I was traversing the stairs. I was at the top of the stairs when this lady popped out at the bottom part of the said stairs. While I was about to meet her halfway, she sniffed. Then sniffed again. THen when I passed her, she sniffed twice consecutively then coughed out loudly. As in really loud. I asked myself, "Do I really smell that bad?". I just took a shower!!!!! I was on my way to work!!!!! I kept shouting to my head why is this happening to me?????

Thank you MEDHELP and all other people here. Thank you HelplessHopeful. Thank you all for sharing your stories.
I am also very grateful to the person that started this forum and to all of you here that share your stories and ideas.  Very grateful.

However,  I am not impressed at all to the forum itself.  I have not seen one medical doctor post anything helpful or at least acknowledge that something in our bodies is not right.  Not one, and this is what the forum is about isn't it?
Asking a question and having someone in the medical field kindly post a response.  I understand its bizarre but aren't people who are in the medical field caring and sincerely want to help someone get well.  Isn't that what makes it so rewarding and worthy of high esteem to be a doctor?   I dont know I guess I just really needed to vent this here.  I see that the post here go back to sometime last year even.

Anyway,  I just wanted everyone here to know Im grateful for your posts.  It helps on bad days and gives me hope that together we can probably find a solution.

Thats Humorous,
When you say we have not overcome this and we will find a solution, you are saying there is no hope in changing the way we think to better our minds and perspective toward a 'sickness' or misalignment of clear thought which is so dull it becomes to the point of reliance of another.
If you wish to speak of curing diseases or curing the disease of others, you must first have experienced obstacles such as these previously, understanding and earning wisdom into the nature, cause and reason of these traits of thought.
Now understanding the unfocused and blocked perception of self, one can re-wire his mind into concentrated luminous energy and dispel any negative or unwanted thoughts,clearing the crystal ball of the mind and reality. One can see the inner relams of outward perception, present within the divine flame of  life, surpassing infinity, manifesting realms of omnifluctuating energy of the NOW with the dimensions of collective unconsciousness.
You find yourself at the centre, the god of infinite wisdom, the creator, everything is you and you are everything....
"Cough", sneeze" Oh man forgot about about ma cold, sorry ill write you a proper comment when i get my pills.

Yes guys, thanks everyone for the good posts. Alien you're absolutely right about doctors. That's exactly who they are supposed to be, and many are like that. However there are different reasons those who seem uncaring are the way they are. Many doctors work under the pressure of satisfying insurance companies, and hospital administrators who hire them or pay them. As a result they lack freedom to practice the way they want. Also, doctors usually know what they have learned in school, during practice, and in articles, or conference presentations etc. Well, this condition is something no one has heard of let alone published. As a result doctors that we see are more likely to seem uncaring, but in reality they don't really know what this is, and even if they wanted to, they wouldn't know how to help you. And if you go there and insist, showing them some irritability in addition to reporting symptoms that resemble paranoia, they will suggest to you that you seek psychiatric help. It would take them a lot of research, and doctors usually don't have time for research due to their clinical activities. Plus research is driven by those who fund it, mainly pharmaceutical companies who are only interested in money producing drugs such as for cancer, AIDS, Hypertension, heart disease, etc. So, let us take care of ourselves. We'll get there, sooner or later. Let us trust ourselves. Hang in there. And maybe some day they will realize that we're trying to do the work they should be doing to cure us, and maybe they will amend themselves, and take care of us.
ALIEN,
Actually I verified and it seems that Holy was not the first one to post on this forum. But IFEELDOOMED is the first HERO. But where are you Ifeeldoomed?
Hi All,

As observer told,

I tried taking Apple Vinegar Cidar and it works for a while and then starts again. The strange thing is my Wife and Kid have no complaints at all. Yes I do agree they too sometimes sniff and rub their noses but not as like the people in office do all the time cough and sniff and breath strongly.

It is advisable to take the Apple Cidar with baking soda everyday? It's getting worse and worse everyday because I get angry on people who sniff/cough bcos it humuliating. The strange thing is one guy is okay and the other is not.

I don't know how long I and going to take this suffer and I beg those people who gets cured should update us.

I am Software Programmer by profession and I want to know this is something a newborne occupational diease

Without knowing what is what, we cannot keep on suffering. Oh no, a guy some 20 meters away from me in my office has been blowing the nose for the past half an hour and now I am going get out for a coffee.

Oh God, show us the way.

Holy
Holysmoke,
I see it was you that made the intial post that started this thread.  Thank You for bringing us together and helping others feel they are not alone.  

I will also correct myself to say that there was one medical personnel that did respond to Holysmokes intial post.  

So Im curious as to what they think(the doctors and medical personel) when they see how this thread and the number of people who have responed has ballooned.  All desribing the same general symptoms.  Geesh here is your chance to get published in a medical journal guys.  You don't have to have the cure to do that.  Just help us publish and document it!   Forget that we suffer from this alone and realize that we do affect people we come in contact with.  I really don't think we are giving them a disease but they are reacting to something coming from us.  I realize its just the internet here but there are too many people posting the same things for this to just get overlooked!
Thank you so much HOLY. You are a HERO for being the first one to dare to post this on the internet. I am so thankful to have found this forum. I thought I was the only one suffering from this monster. For four years I have looked and found no answer. Until I made the right search and voila. I found this site.
Hang in there Holy, you will be just fine. Avoid getting angry or guilty, or humiliated, or embarrassed. These feelings make it worse.
Also there are two things. Some people react immediately when they are around you. These I call immediate allergics. Others will start having reactions after months, maybe years of being around you. These I call latent allergics. Maybe your family is among this group of people. Now in between, there are people who because they have a cold, or flu, or are chronic smokers, will start coughing immediately when you approach them. But when their colds get better, the reaction to you will reduce. I have researched this condition so much, and observed the reactions for so long, I can write a book about this. But hang in there guys. I am still working on the questionnaire..
And yes, Alien, doctors should feel bad to see how we're here suffering and not manifest themselves. They wouldn't be helpful as they wouldn't lknow what's wrong with us, without research. Or maybe they're just saying these guys are nuts. Well, I know we're not. Thanks all.
INFINITUS,
Can you please explain how you can supass infinity?
With ease one can think of a color, red, yellow, orange, indigo, gold, but can one think of a color one has not ever seen?
If i think, i create something within my mind either it be a color or a sphere etc, if i give it shape and describe the qualities of my manifestation that came from me, not something else external, the object had to have come from experience, from one perceiving it beforehand from something external.
Similarly i cannot know how to fly or what flying feels like until i have experienced it correct?
The limits of consciousness are Infinite or rather,the soul. Thus i should state the Human is an being of infinite potential and divinity, that is the end of the line for humans; evolution into light beings, an entity which has no need for physical bodies or physical matter.
One a light body, the manifesting of evolution transcends you into the infinite possibilities of perception and reality where you are no longer a person but a
soul mixed with groups of the same level formed to manifest astral bodies of a higher dimensional purpose,
suns and planets, solar energies, angelic entities, there is no i, but a universal consciousness embedded in every being and everything that exist in the now to create and interact with itself. My thoughts have molded into being and take on meaning, words penetrate with clarity, the wisdom and knowledge of transcendal nature entice those who know little about the 'bigger picture'.
Infinite, how could one surpass it? It is the whole world that is needed to evolve further.

Do your homework.
Observer. You're asking the good questions, but I think when I finish the questionnaire, we'll have all these questions included. Don't you guys think we should use a questionnaire? I think it will be easier.
Just to confirm with this apple cider vinegar thing.
When I started using it, I had a unpasteurized raw potion (not the 5% acidity Heinz), and so it was necessary to use baking soda to neutralize the  high acidity.
Since then, I could not find that particular brand, and I was using a 59c store brand that is diluted to  5% acidity. - You can find this anywhere.

It seems to work still , but the only difference is I don't bother with the baking soda.. I just add a lot of water and some honey to a tablespoon of the apple cider vinegar.

If you work in an office then carry a bottle of water mixed at this ratio 6-8oz of water to 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and add some honey.
Take it with each meal.
Also try to cut down on junk food and red meat. Eat a lot of fruits, drink water, and together with this brew - it cuts down the reaction drastically.
It would be nice if someone working with a lot of people like in a office can try this, so we can figure out how to eliminate it all together.
I am not around people a lot now..I can't stand the reaction, but when I do go out I try this brew and it seems to work for me.
So to clarify again - you need the baking soda if the mix is too acidic or if you get heartburn, but you don't really need too  much baking soda - you should not use more than 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda anyway.

When is it the worst for you guys?

I notice that it is worse in the morning and absolutely awful if I don't eat breakfast.
I noticed this for quite  a while until I tried the vinegar..it is now an important part of my breakfast.
The question now is what is the apple cider vinegar that is reducing this odor and why can't it be permanent? !

Definitely a questionaire is needed.  

Also anybody think starting our own message board is a good idea?

Like either MSN or Yahoo.  

If so does anyone know how to get one started.....

Wow... Look at the size of this thread.

I'm going to try the apple cider vinegar and honey concoction. I hope it works for some time.

I can probably create a poll and database to collect all the data. Well, I know I can, I'm just thinking of the best place to host it. I would prefer to collect the raw data than to use a polling site where you can only see the aggregate, formatted data (bar graphs, percentages etc). I would like to keep the data in a format where we can see exactly what responses each person gave. It will still be anonymous of course.

In the meantime, maybe we can think of some questions to put on the poll. If you scroll up you'll see that I offered a start but no one responded. :)
sanfoman- Do you think its an odor or more like an allergen? I can't make up my mind, but I'm leaning towards the allergen. Its weird because some people get the sniffles, others sneeze repeatedly, others cough loudly and still  others clear their throats repeatedly and loudly. I know when I smell something foul, i'll breath out thru my nose or hold my breath, plus i've never had a girlfreind tell me I smell bad. If you're sure you have an odor problem check into TMAU (google it).
As far as being a mental thing, its taken a loooong time, but I KNOW ITS NOT for many reasons i won't detail right now. I never ate healthy until recently and have had small successes by drastically reducing dairy products, red meat, and eating fruits and raw veggies. As a child, i NEVER ate fruit and only a limited number of cooked, canned veggies. I do believe you must think positively even under difficult circumstances. However, this is a forum for medical issues....not metaphysical ones. Western interpretations of East Indian and Oriental mysticism belongs in a "New Age" site....
I wish IFeelDoomed would post a comment.