Petechiae
My 9 year old daughter came home monday after school with flat redish purple rash all over her legs and butt.  She is healthy, she doesn't have any fever or the rash is not itchy or anything.  She is behaving normal and she doesn't seem to have any symtoms due to the rashes.  She did wear tights for halloween and i'm assuming is due to that.
Hi, welcome to the forum, this can be probably due to low platelets the condition is known as thrombocytopenia. Initially it starts with Petechiae, and then due to confluence of these petechiae will lead to larger lesions known as purpura which has purplish discoloration. If you mention any previous history of bleeding would be helpful.

The other possibilities are bleeding disorder, thrombocytopenia, Rocky Mountain spotted fever. She needs to undergo serological test to rule out Rickettsia, Platelet counting and the peripheral smear, Bleeding time, Prothrombin time and Activated partial thromboplastin time. These tests will help to rule out the cause. In such conditions your daughter requires immediate transfusion of platelets, regardless of the causes of the thrombocytopenia.  I suggest you to consult pediatrician. Take care and regards.