Allergy Community
Pin sized blood spots on my skin.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Pin sized blood spots on my skin.

I have these tiny pin sized blood spots on my body.  I went to the Doctor thinking the worst, and he told me it was from allergies, stating my body needs to rid itself of the allergy and this is one way of doing it.  Anyone else have this?
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have them too. Dr says they are nothing.
Blank
97615_tn?1212682189
i get them occasionally..weird, i never knew what it was from.
Blank
Are these like freckles or moles? I think I have a couple myself.  Have always wondered about them!  Hmmmmm!
Blank
are these like petechial hemmorhages?  i have them too.  tiny bright red spots on my chest.  never thought it would be from allergies!  if so then that explains why they come and go!
Blank
this sounds like petechiae and it is caused by low blood platelets - it means your blood isn't clotting properly - it can be a life threatening condition - i would have that checked out - have doctor check platelet levels just to make sure
Blank
this sounds like petechiae and it is caused by low blood platelets - it means your blood isn't clotting properly - it can be a life threatening condition - i would have that checked out - have doctor check platelet levels just to make sure
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eaters: How to Silence Yo...