Please help? anyone?!
Hi everybody,

About five weeks ago, a heavy pressure on my forehead started building up along with extreme fatigue, weakness and acheyness. Since then my symptoms have only worsened and are starting to debilitate me and everyday life. I have very bad pressure on my forehead, behind my eyes, and on my right side of my face. I feel very weak and achey, and am experiencing a horrible feeling of heavyness and numbness in the right side of my body. I feel nauseous and get horrible pains through my belly/back during the day and also feel very dizzy, not to mention the fact that i am extremely tired constantly, even though i am sleeping an awful lot. Doctor is not entertaining me much, at first saying it was an ear infection, then on to virus, then on to sinus problems. I have had x-ray for chest infection or any of the sort, and also blood tests, etc.

Please, if any one has suffered similarly and could help or suggest any thing i would be very grateful. I just want to feel normal again :(

Many Thanks.