Allergy Community
Please help y father is struggling form last 17 days and yet he is not ...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Please help y father is struggling form last 17 days and yet he is not recovering

Dear Doctor,

My query is for my father.

He is a Bronchitis patient and was admitted to a hospital 17 days back.

Doctor told my family that he has lung infection on the very first day of his treatment. Now on 14th day they told us that the infection has been cured but he is now suffering from Pneumonia.

We wanted to shift him to some other hospital in different location but Doctor who is looking my father told us that it could be dangerous for him.

He is in ICU for entire days and yet his health keeps on fluctuating and showing no sign of improvement.

Please help

Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament.
It depends on what has caused his infection or pneumonia. If it is caused due to resistant organisms or due to others like fungal infections, it may be difficult to treat. Also, it depends on his general condition, if he has co existent conditions like diabetes. If you can get back to me with the diagnosis I could elaborate further.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank