Allergy Community
Pseudophedrine- galpseud and Cetirizine

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Pseudophedrine- galpseud and Cetirizine

Morning,

I have had an ear infection for about 2 months which was unsuccessfully treated by amoxiciliin as I took an allergic rash and was advised to stop.  As an alternative my doctor has prescribed psudophedrin-galpseud, a decongestant and Cetirizine an antihistamine as my sinuses and ears are blocked.  

I have been taking the antihistamine but am apprehensive to take the Pseudo-galpseud (3 x a day) as there were no instructions with the bottle.  Can I take at the same time as the antihistamine?  and it is safe?

If I don't take the pseud-galpseud but were just to take antihistamine would that be enough to clear my sinuses and ears?

Thanks,

SA