Random Hives?
I've found myself in a bit of dilemma. For the last 7 or so months, I have been getting random hives. Usually there is only one or two at a time, most of the time on my back or thighs. If there are multiple they are likely far apart. They're about the size of the one on the attached picture. When I say they are random, I mean they are completely random. They happen at any time of the day, in any location, not necessarily after food or even close to eating times, not a result of any soaps or products. They more often happen when I'm at rest, for example if I've been in bed for a while or am just lazing around, but they do happen at other times as well.

This is particularly a problem because I have OCD and am terrified of anaphylaxis. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it has seriously been debilitating. You can understand how getting hives is making me feel significantly out of my comfort zone. I've told my psychologist about the hives, and she says it is probably stress related, but I can't understand how this is possible. It's currently my last week of school, I've finished all of my exams, and yet I have two hives on my back right now. I don't want to take antihistamines because I don't like taking medication (also related to the anaphylaxis fear), I would just like to work out what is causing this so I can eliminate it from my life.

Something which should be noted, this fear also started about 7 months ago, around the time the hives began appearing. I don't know if this is related, but it seem slightly ironic.