Allergy Community
Rash,body pain,fatigue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Rash,body pain,fatigue

I am a ninteen year old female who has been having strange problems for almost over a year.It started with arm pain.I then began to have swelling and extreme pain in my hands and feet. One morning I woke up with hive-like patches on some spots of my body.Ever since that day the rash has never went away,I also have "bull-eye"markings on my body, which look like red rings.I can't do physical activities without my joints or muscles swelling.Even simple walking has become a problem.As time moves on my symptoms get worse, when my joints swell it very hard for me to function.Iam always tired and never feel good.I also get swollen in the spots where I am touched or come in contact with an object.I have morning stiffness.I sometimes feel numbness,tingles,in my toes.(this sounds strange,but if I have a sever menstrual cramp,the pain feels like it shoots to the tips of my toes, I don't know if that has anything to do with anything)The rash is worse some days and better the next,the rash,burns,itches,and feels like a bruise...it just depends.I have changed all my soaps,lotions,bedding etc.....I have been to several doctors,including allergist,dermatologist,rhuemotologist.I was perfectly heathy before I had a surgery over a year ago.I had an ovary and tumor removed.Any connection?Any help?
Candyb did you read the post just below yours? What kind of medications were used before and after surgery? Checking out both of my post may help you.
What types of blood work have they done? What kinds of doctors have you seen? Please don't take offense to this but if you take any meds (legal or not) try changing them. Also a friend of mine age 41 has drank beer for many many years now (bud). She changed (to Yeunling)to get away from the yeast and other chimecals used to make this beer. She has been off this for 3 weeks now and her symptoms simular to yours are gone except for the rash which has been reduced greatly. We all would be surprised at the poisons that we intake everyday just in foods, air, meds etc. Have they tested you for Lupus or Thyroid disorder? Try to think of the ONE thing you have not changed.
Please keep me posted.
Thank you so much Mellyn1234 for your words of hope and concern.
Thank you for the response. Just yesterday I was diagnosed with lupus. Don't know what kind yet, off to rheumo. It was like the world has fell upon my shoulders. Don't know if the dr.'s know what they are doing or not? My heart bleeds for my 3 little girls.
Have the doctors tested you for Lyme Disease?  Your symptoms are classic for this in most people.  If they haven't done so, please ask them to test you.

My father had the exact symptoms and after 2 years of testing for everything else, he read an article in a magazine while waiting in the doctors office & showed the doctor who agreed it was worth a try to check.  Sure enough, that's what it was.

Good Luck.