Rash on lower legs and just above knees
About a week ago the backs of my legs started to get itchy just above my ankle...this soon turned into being itchy all up the backs of my legs just below my knees, then it moved to my whole lower leg being itchy from my ankle to my knees and now it is itchy my whole lower leg and just above my knees.  The rash forms in little bumps and red patches.  There are also white dots all over my lower legs and just above my knees....has any one else had this happen before?  If so is there any over the counter medication that will help?

This could be allergic reactions to some unknown substance, eczema, dermatitis or skin hypersensitivity or secondary to some insect bites or cosmetic products, etc.

Are you allergic to any specific substances? Have you taken any medications for the lesions?

You should keep the areas clean, wear cotton socks to avoid sweating, use a powder to keep the areas dry , use calamine lotion at the sites. Oral antihistamine medications would help if the lesions are itchy. Wear clean clothes and maintain good personal hygiene.

If your symptoms persist it would be best to consult a skin specialist because nothing can be said with surety without a proper clinical examination.

Let us know about how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Regards.