Allergy Community
Rash

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Rash

I have this red, target looking rash all over my body. I first noticed it on my ankle and thought it was a ringworm. However, I then notices it on my opposite ankle and all over my body including my palms and it wasn't raised. The spots can be small in diameter to very large. They also tend to mirror on each side of my body. At first I thought it was an allergic reaction to a shot I received the day before I noticed the rash, but it has been three weeks now. I have not changed any soaps or detergents and ate anything out of the ordinary. The itching isn'y very severe like in the beginning. I am tanned so no one can really see the spots, but I can see the discoloration and redness. I have no idea what this could be. Help. Thanks.