Allergy Community
Red Itchy patches all over my body
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Red Itchy patches all over my body

I have developed big red itchy patches all over my body. This has occured only in the last 2 months. I have never had this problem. The more I itch, the more it increases and gets irritable. I feel very hot under those patches. I am fair-skinned, and when I itch them they leave marks. I have shown doctors; they recommended Delzaroid, Atarax and Aciloc. However, it reappeared after I stopped the course in 3 weeks. I found small marks on my face and applied the cream the doctor had given me; by next morning red patches came up. Does the medicine have reverse effects too? How is this coming back? Some kind of disease?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
168348_tn?1379360675
HI,

Welcome.

I am not sure or know enough to give my thoughts, but you can also post on our expert forum .. they may be able to help.

C~
Blank
My name is chong park, i think i know itchy patch. before some one have that kind of ithchy patch, if you rubbing that itchy patching, the patch will  growing,, I just try this, maybe you drink seven flower tea, and you can buy Celestone-G in any korean store. and rub this Celestone ointment onto your itchy  patches. and you can buy seven flower tea from hongkong store or Chinese store.my email is ***@****
Blank
and you 'd better drink seven flower tea and use celestone_G ointment at the sme time before you getting itchy,
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...