Allergy Community
Red Rash/Itchy Stomach

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Red Rash/Itchy Stomach

Ok so apologies if this is in the wrong section or owt. I'm not sure what to put it under. But i've come out the bath, and noticed a rash on both sides of my stomach. Which is abit itchy. It's just randomly appeared. I've got completely no idea what it is. But the redness seems to appear more when i've had a bath. Anyone got any ideas?

You should take antihistamine medications for a few days, apply calamine lotion at the site and wear lose clothes for some days. See if the rash subsides, otherwise schedule an appointment with your doctor and get a proper clinical examination done.

Keep the area clean. Let us know about how you are doing and if you have any doubts.

Hope this helps.

Good luck.
Hey thanks for your help. Whatever it was seemed to clear up by itself

It is good that it did not trouble you much. You must keep an eye and report any such episode to the doctor immediately.

All the best.