Allergy Community
Red bumps on feet from sun
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Red bumps on feet from sun

I have red bumps on my feet and some on my legs and knees after being  in the sun. Is this a sun allergy? It only happens when I am out in the sun. They burn and are itchy. Will a certain sunblock help prevent this? Or what can I do?
Blank
1115551_tn?1292097576
There is really nothing to worry about. There are home remedies that you could use, such as applying the aloe gel gotten from aloe vera leaf.
Dab some fresh milk on the affected part, also provides immediate relief.

To prevent reccurrence of such bumps, then I think it is advisable to wear clothes with long sleeves when staying long in the sun.
Drink adequate amounts of water to ensure your skin is rehydrated.

It is also important that you apply generous amounts of sunscreen with minmum SPF30.It is better if it's water resistant.
Eat foods high in Vitamin D, and finally avoid tanning beds, as it might cause wrinkling, and increases the chances of skin cancer.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
yup i think you should use proper sun block
Blank
1115551_tn?1292097576
There is really nothing to worry about. There are home remedies that you could use, such as applying the aloe gel gotten from aloe vera leaf.
Dab some fresh milk on the affected part, also provides immediate relief.

To prevent reccurrence of such bumps, then I think it is advisable to wear clothes with long sleeves when staying long in the sun.
Drink adequate amounts of water to ensure your skin is rehydrated.

It is also important that you apply generous amounts of sunscreen with minmum SPF30.It is better if it's water resistant.
Eat foods high in Vitamin D, and finally avoid tanning beds, as it might cause wrinkling, and increases the chances of skin cancer.
Blank
Thank you for the reply. I will try these things out and see if it helps. Once again thanks.        stephgenell
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...