Semen Allergy
My doctor and I have suspected that I have a semen allergy, but have decided against testing until the point in which I decide I want to get pregnant.  Til then, I either avoid contact with semen, or deal with the painful problems afterward.

Normally after sexual contact, if without a condom, I have to immediately run to the bathroom and clean the area with water.  I tend to get bright red in the area and swell badly.  It hurts if the area is touched (wiping) or to urinate.  This happens in less than 5 minutes from contact.  
Last night I had contact with semen, and had the normal reaction, but only minorly since he pulled out some and the semen was mostly on the outer lips.  However, today when I checked down there, there are 3 bumps in the same area that almost look like mosquito bites.  I have never had this before.  Is this possibly a hive or something? Does this mean the allergy is getting worse?
Is there anything else it could be? (My fiance and I were virgins when we met and to my knowledge have never been with another person).
Thanks for any help
This question is best answered by an allergist.  I am a pulmonolgist.