Allergy Community
Semen Allergy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Semen Allergy

My doctor and I have suspected that I have a semen allergy, but have decided against testing until the point in which I decide I want to get pregnant.  Til then, I either avoid contact with semen, or deal with the painful problems afterward.

Normally after sexual contact, if without a condom, I have to immediately run to the bathroom and clean the area with water.  I tend to get bright red in the area and swell badly.  It hurts if the area is touched (wiping) or to urinate.  This happens in less than 5 minutes from contact.  
Last night I had contact with semen, and had the normal reaction, but only minorly since he pulled out some and the semen was mostly on the outer lips.  However, today when I checked down there, there are 3 bumps in the same area that almost look like mosquito bites.  I have never had this before.  Is this possibly a hive or something? Does this mean the allergy is getting worse?
Is there anything else it could be? (My fiance and I were virgins when we met and to my knowledge have never been with another person).
Thanks for any help
This question is best answered by an allergist.  I am a pulmonolgist.