Allergy Community
Silicone/Latex allergy?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Silicone/Latex allergy?

Hello, I am new to this website, and would highly appreciate your help.

I was masturbating last night using a silicone dildo with a latex Lifestyle condom on top of the dildo, since silicone has the tendency to sting me a bit in my genital area. It just so happens after I was “done”. I looked at myself in the mirror and has this blotchy rash surrounding most of my face that looked similar to petechiae in some areas, but it was mostly a blotchy rash, and my face is warm, and not in my genital area whatsoever. This has happened twice, yesterday, and a week ago. It seems to happen almost instantly. I don’t know if it’s the silicone, latex or both? I know people have latex allergies, but it’s often around the genitals.

Help!
You are really allergic to latex/ silicone. And this allergy might not be limited only to the body part which was in contact.