Sinus Infection? If so, acute or chronic?
I've had a "cold" for the past few days (it became apparent around day 4 that it wasn't a regular cold) and I have had the following symptoms: Possible post-nasal drip; though the drainage is thin and clear, a mild sore throat (actually, it's not even sore, it's just slightly irritated - redness - due to some swollen glands), ear pains, slight dizziness, a little cough as if trying to rid my throat of something, constant swallowing, chills, loss of appetite, and tightness in throat/nausea (this is primarily my fault, however; I tend to have anxiety attacks whenever I am sick).

I'm not sure what this is. I've been going through countless upper respiratory diseases/allergies on the internet. My doctor said it was a sinus infection and gave me some antibiotics, but I still remain wary. Could this be pneumonia, strep throat, or sinus infection? I have no facial swelling or pain of any kind. Note: I did get a small "cheek" ache on the side of my face a few days before I got sick. Please help. I feel miserable.
Also, strangely enough, I can not blow my nose. It's not congested or anything, it's just that there's no mucus (dry, I think). Every now I then I'm able to blow out a little clear, liquid-y drainage (the doctor also said something about my nostrils being swollen; though I feel no pain in the sinus areas, at all.)