Allergy Community
Sinus pain and nose bleeds

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Sinus pain and nose bleeds

I have been congested for about a week now, sneezing, coughing, sinus pain, etc-- and starting 4 days ago every time i bend over, blow my nose, or even just wipe the snot away, the mucous that comes from the right side (where most of the sinus pain is located) has been full of blood.  
I have only had one nose bleed in my life (sports) and this is not anything like that.  it comes out in strands and chunks with the mucous (which is clear).  I am a little worried only because this is not happening every few times, but EVERY SINGLE TIME. I tried to investigate and I could not find any cuts/cracks in my nose, which leads me to believe that is is coming from further up my nasal passage.
any information/suggestions would be appreciated.