Sinus pressure, dizziness, ear popping??
I have been suffering this sinus pressure, the top of my head, forehead, that comes on after I get up in the morning, and lasts all day till I lay down and go to sleep.  I have dizziness with it, when I change head positions sometimes sitting still, NOT the kind where you feel like passing out, and popping in my ears when I swallow, BUT the strange thing is I can breath fine through my nose, my nose is not stuffed up, but every now and then I have to swallow thick stuff draining in the back of my throat.  I have thyroid disease, so I have not tried the traditional otc decongestants, and went and had a steroid shot, that relieved this some, but caused another problem, a reaction from the shot supressed my TSH as I was still on thyroid medication and gave me shortness of breath so bad for 10days.  

1.  Can you have sinus problems with a drainage in the back of your thoat and not your nose??

2.  Can this cause dizziness?

I have a appt. with a ENT tomorrow AM.