Sinus problems and lymph nodes
Can sinus problems cause lymph nodes to swell?

Lymph nodes are small (1-2cm) and bean-shaped nodes. they are very important to your body keeping you healthy. Lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph nodes) is usually caused by a viral or bacterial infection. Other causes include allergic reactions, arthritis, cancer, metabolic diseases, and an overactive thyroid (hyperthyroidism).

In sinusitis, the glands in the neck are most likely to swell—a common response to a cold or upper respiratory infection. But this type of swelling can occur only if sinusitis is  a result of infection(bacterial, fungal or viral).

However, there are many other possible causes of swollen lymph nodes, including autoimmune diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, noncancerous (benign) tumors and cancer.

Treatment for inflamed, swollen lymph nodes, also known as lymphadenitis, depends on the cause. In some cases, over-the-counter (OTC) pain relievers and warm compresses may be all you need. For more serious cases, treatment of swollen lymph nodes involves treating the underlying cause.

I hope I have provided you with sufficient information. If you need any more, then pls post us.

Regards and God bless.
Thanks so much for all the information.  I did help me ease my fears a little more.  I hope it is due to allergies.  But I won't know for a while till more tests are done.  I will have to remember to mention to my allergy doc. next week.