Sneezing Attacks
Ok, here's a very strange allergy. I don't know what in the world I am allergic too. But after every 2 days, and its really like if I get in on Monday, then even if I take my anti-allergic medication, it will return on Thursday, then on Sunday and so on...

When I get this attack, I keep sneezing all the time, get a running nose, watery eyes and sometimes, breathlessness. I also feel very bloated in my stomach and feel the urge to urinate frequently.

Can anyone help me?
Thanks for writing to the forum!
You probably have allergic rhinitis. What is important is you must find out what is causing this allergy. Common allergens are pollen, mold, dust, pet dander, cosmetics or drugs. You must get an allergy test done, either a skin ***** or RAST, to know what you are allergic to. Seasonal allergies are generally due to pollen or dust. Any cosmetic you apply on face or eye or even for your hair like shampoos or dyes too can cause allergies.
Since you have bloated stomach, you could also be having GERD, which may cause the regurgitation to reach your nose and hence the sneezing. Omeprazole is a good drug to combat this. Along with it you can try over the counter antacids. Avoid heavy meals. Avoid too much of caffeine, tea, fried food and drinks both alcoholic and non alcoholic fuzzy ones. Avoid heavy exercises within 4 hours of a heavy meal. Raise the head end of the bed by pillows to 30 degrees. Go to bed at least 2 hours after food.
Urge to urinate frequently may not be related to allergy. UTI and diabetes have to be ruled out.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!