Sneezing Fits!
Over a year ago I had a terrible stomach flu where I vomited worse then I can ever remember. After vomiting, I began sneezing violently, multiple times. Now whenever I sneeze it is the same way, HARD, LOUD and MULTIPLE times. Afterwards I litterally feel drained. I use to be a quiet, 1 or 2 time sneeze person. Its very frustrating, aggravating and VERY embarassing to say the least. Please can anyone tell me what could've happened and can I get it be fixed? Thankyou.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It is evident from your history that you could most probably be suffering from allergic rhinitis. Symptoms are usually triggered by an allergen. These allergens, when exposed to initiate immune mediated reactions which will result in the symptoms you experience. The allergic history usually runs in families. So, the problem can be tackled at three levels.

At the allergen level, where you can consult an allergy specialist, who after doing some skin tests, will be able to specify some allergens. You can either avoid exposure to these allergens or desensitize yourself.

The second level is prevention of the attacks. For this, there are steroidal sprays for allergic rhinitis. The steroid content is very minimal and long-term use will prevent attacks.

When you have an attack, you can use an antihistamine (like Cetzine) for allergic rhinitis.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
I have the exact symptoms you describe.  I vomit then 15 to 20 very, very strong sneezes.  Afterward I am exhausted!  What is causing this??