Sneezing when it rains
I have had asthma and allergies my whole life, however no matter what I take it seems like every time it rains I start sneezing like crazy. Regardless of whether I'm outside, inside, in the car it always starts when it's either about to or has already started raining. They're not my regular little sneezes they are crazy rough sneezes to the point where if I'm driving I have to pull over or my nose is literally a faucet and I need to stop and wipe both tears and snot off of my face. I don't understand why it only happens when it rains. I am on Allegra (or store brand fexofenadine)  because Claritin or loratadine does not work on my normal day to day allergies. Any suggestions as to why this happens and what I could to to help it?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The sneezing, and nasal congestion could be due to vasomotor rhinitis, in which the symptoms occur in response to a trigger, like eating spicy food or going outside in the rain or cold.  The primary treatment is simply avoiding the things that trigger your symptoms. It is often treated with a drying nasal spray (like Atrovent) and antihistamines like chlopheneramine and lovatidine are effective. Nasal decongestant drops too relieve congestion. So, along with the antihistamines, you can try nasal sprays. If symptoms worsen, please consult your primary care physician for further evaluation.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.