Allergy Community
Sneezing while using laptop
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sneezing while using laptop

Every night i sneeze at least twenty times between 10:26 PM amd 10:57 PM while using my laptop. It gets so annoying, and i dont know why. Does anyone else know the reason?
Related Discussions
Hi,

A sneeze (or sternutation) is a semi-autonomous, convulsive expulsion of air from the lungs, most commonly caused by foreign particles irritating the nasal mucosa. Sneezing can further be triggered through sudden exposure to bright light, a particularly full stomach, or as a result of unexpected, climatic variations in one's environment such as rapid changes in temperature and humidity levels.

Therefore, there may be multiple causes of sneezing and you can investigate the cause of sneezing in your case. You mentioned the use of a laptop being associated with this, therefore you may find some hint at the location where your laptop is placed.

You may also try some OTC antiallergics to help you.

Best regards
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Allergy Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank