Snorting, drainage in sinus
help.  i have pressure, drain...sometimes wrost than others.  but my mine problem is i "snort" to try to get rid of the drain.   it seems to "attack" me at various times but the worst time seems to be when i lay down to go to sleep...snort snort snort.
but, when i wake up in the morning the sinuses are clear....for a while.
drugs and sprays don't work.

in doctors office when he sprays into the nostril it eliminates the problem....for awhile.
same here help us
Thanks for writing to the forum!

This is due to post nasal drip. This is the cause of snorting. “A person seeking treatment for post-nasal drip should see an otolaryngologist or family physician.

Treatment may include antibiotics, nasal irrigation, or minor surgery.

Some people use bulb syringes, squirt bottles, and neti pots for nasal irrigation.

Other treatments, for the allergy aspect of the disorder, include the usage of antihistamines and/or decongestants to treat the most common effects. Steroids may also be prescribed for short-term usage, as extended use may cause harmful side effects.”
Refer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-nasal_drip

It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. You should see your doctor (preferably an ENT specialist) regarding this. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!