Allergy Community
Sphenoid sinus
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sphenoid sinus

I am looking for relief. I have had severe headaches, dizziness and trouble focussing my eyes (intermittent) for more than ten years. An MRI ten years ago showed “small amounts of focal mucousal thickening in the sphenoid sinuses anteriorly, the ethmoid air cells, and the right frontal sinus”. Most recent MRI stated “There is an air fluid level seen within the right sphenoid sinus with associated inflammatory change seen within the ethmoid air cells. Mucousal thickening is seen in the ethmoid air cells. The finding within the sphenoid sinus suggests acute sinusitis.”  I have done antibiotics, netti pot, nasal sprays, etc. Nothing works. Any suggestions?