Sudden Onset of Many Allergies + Diagnoses of Crohn's Disease
I am 30 years old and over the summer I suffered from many symptoms such as vomiting, diarhea, fatigue, headaches, joint pains, stomach aches, bloating, and depression. I hate going to the doctor so I avoided it until the symptoms became too overwhelming. Since the beginning of August I have had multiple blood tests, procedures, scans, xrays, medications, and an ER visit. Crohn's showed on a blood test and many allergies showed up on the RAST blood test. I also had the Skin ***** test, which confirmed those allergies and more. Now I'm on FMLA Leave and trying to figure out how to eat safe but still be healthy. My allergies that I'm positive for are: wheat, corn, soy, peanuts, chocolate, sesame, oats, rice, potato, carrot, apple, banana, orange, strawberry, and more. My intolerances are lactose and soda (or anything carbonated). I am safe eating meats, seafood, eggs, milk (w/ lactose pills), almonds, pecans, beans, peas, and more. I'm eating what I am suppose to, but it's time-consuming, expensive, and difficult - however, the symptoms are going away so I feel it's worth it! It's also mind-blowing and co$tly to figure out all of this.. So I'm trying to figure myself out by trying to find others who are in my situation.
Does anyone have something similar going on. Or know someone who has?