Sudden ear pressure, headache, and sound sensitivity?
A few days ago (last Sunday, the 21) I woke up with a slight pressure around my ears, kind of the way your ears feel right before they pop, and as the day went on, it didn't go away. The worst of the pressure is right under the slight skull ridge behind my ears. After a while, I started getting a headache to go along with the pressure. It isn't really bad, but I've had migraines most of my life, so most headaches are fantastic comparatively.

After a day or so of the pressure/headache (which, when totalled together seemed more like a slight hangover than anything else), I began to realize I was becoming very sound-sensitive. My hearing has always been pretty good, but now I hear conversations 3 or 4 aisles over in the grocery store perfectly, I keep the television at about half volume of what it usually is, etc. (I may be getting superpowers. Not sure.) When there are exceptionally loud sounds I hear a faint whooshing/sub woofer sound to go along with it.

I thought maybe it was a migraine, but mine have a very set group of symptoms, none of which have ever included sound sensitivity, so I threw that out. I took decongestants for two days straight, and it didn't really help at all. It worse in my left ear, but both are affected. Once in a while my ears pop and I feel fine, but that lasts about 5-10 minutes before it's back the way it was. I know that it could be allergies, but I'm not inclined towards them, and have little family history of them, so it seems unlikely.

Any ideas?
Could be environmental allergies,I get similar with a dry cough that wont go away ..If its Toxins a Heavy metal test will tell you what toxins you should detox