Sun Allergy and Air Allergy
My sister (adult) said that she has sun allergy, which triggered by penicillin reaction.  This is three months ago.  The sun exposure will cause rash on her face, facial skin peeling, puffed eyelids and itchiness. She also told us that any fragrance, detergents, bleach, and personal cares products would also trigger rash, and puffy eyes. We have since removed most of the offending items out of the house. She has avoided direct contact of all detergent and even skin care product.  However there are still some senses existing in the house triggering the rash or puffy skin?
We do have various allergy ran in the family.
1. How long can the drug reactions last?  2. Would all or most of the conditions became permanent?
I is not possible to remove all allergens from a normal home environment unless done so with extreme care that would involve a thorough daily routine. What you have done however is a very large step in the right direction. Another part of it though is having this same step in the air as well as in all practical areas of the home.

What is happening is you've removed the sources of these problems, but you still as yet have not removed the problem itself, which is the solutions themselves are still permeated throughout your indoor air. And can quite possibly stay there for a long time. Your sister may even be allergic to more things than you thought she was, for instance dust mites, which I've found to be a common allergen. What I can suggest to take care of these particles in the air is that you would get a whole house filter.

I used to have this problem, and talked it over with a colleague of mine. She told me about these Polarized Media Fitlers and suggested that I go have a look at them. So I did my research and found that there are a lot more people out there who actually suffer from something like this, but react differently to the quality of air in their home. Mine was a milder case, but it still was enough to note thus I tried the solution and I was not disappointed.

It's based upon my studies and self-testing that I readily suggest this to you. The best place that I've found for price is at www.airlifeone.com, which will also give you a bit more information on these filters, which are Polarized Media Filters. If you do wish to purchase after you've read about them, I would suggest looking for the Electrobreeze brand as it is cheaper, but still is as efficient as the other product listed.

I do hope I've been able to help.