Support Group or Any Information?
I too had an Anterior Cervical Discectomy with fusion, (level 1, C5 - C6) in October 2010 with a titanium plate and screws.  I told the surgeon prior to the surgery that I was allergic to certain metals, he assured us I wouldn't be allergic to this.  He did not run an allergy test.  Within days after the surgery I had a rash at the surgical site and on my arms and it hasn't gone away.  Also I have been diagnosed with neuropathy since.  My life is about gone and I would like it back.  If there is a support group would someone please post the web address, I have tried searching for one and have not come up with any yet.  If there is a website with information regarding this, would someone post that website as well.  Any help would be appreciated, thank you.  
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Understand your predicament and sympathize with you. You could try the scoliosis support group. Also, contact your insurance agency they could also direct you.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.