Swellings on the skin
I have developed skin allegies since about ten months. They manifest as swellings and are warm to touch [seems like histamine reaction, but not red and mildly itchy at times] and will subside in 4-5 days. After a couple of days, it will show up elsewhere and so on. It could be due to food, but haven't managed to isolate the exact culprit.
I had loads of tests done- auto immune, lupus, parasites, tyroid etc. Stools test did show amoebas, for which I took an antibiotics course. Food allergy tests on blood showed sensitivties to some vegetables; but gluten and dairy intolerance was negative.
In the meantime my eosinophil count has sky rocketed- 41% [am told that allergies elevate these]. I have been taking stearoids to bring it down since my physician was concerned. I will stop stearoids in 15 days using tapering down doses.
Anybody had similar situation? Has anyone tried alternative or integrative medicines for this? Thanks for your help.