Allergy Community
Swollen lips and Hives

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Swollen lips and Hives

Ok im not sure if i have allergies, but for the month of Feb i broke out 3 times with my lip being swollen...usually my top lip, My lip just got swollen out of nowhere and lasts for about 1hr-2hrs. and then i had HIVES breakout...that lasted for about 3 days. What should i do to help this problem out. Oh and i DO NOT HAVE INSURANCE.
Try to think back to what you have eaten or anything that you may have used that was different...shampoo, conditioner, soap, laundry detergent, etc.
Any medications?
Anything else that might be new?

Sometimes, as we age we pick up new allergies...so it gets harder to figure out what has set us off.