THC allergy? Does Mary affect me that much?
Hi! Well I think the title says it all.
Last week, or about 7/8 days ago, I went to a friend's house for a pot party and smoked lots of weed using a vaporizer. I got pretty high to tell you the truth, for a very long time (from 9pm till 1am and from 8am the next day to 2 pm). I'm not used to smoking that much weed. I usually take 3-4 hits and that's it. Anyways, as I was high I didn't notice, but as soon as I started to sober up I saw all these reddish rashes scattered over my body. At first, I thought they'd disappear after a day or two, but it turned out they still cover my body a week later.
Now I know that THC is metabolized in your body's fat for a little while, and knowing that I didn't change my diet/eat new stuff, is it possible that weed is the cause of my itchy and unbearable rashes?
Yes...it could be.
Try to avoid it ( at least until the rash is gone ).
The next time you use it, look to see if the rash comes back...if it does, you have your answer.

If the rash gets worse or does not go away within a few weeks, see a doctor.

Have you tried benadryl?