Allergy Community
Teeny Tiny Bumps on Lips

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Teeny Tiny Bumps on Lips

Hey,
Last Night I was on my computer for awhile, and all of a sudden I felt this burning sensation on my top lip. It felt like it got dry, and almost swollen. I used some Nivea Medicated Lip Care on it.. but it didn't really do anything. Now, I feel like the sides of the top of my lip are a bit swollen (but only so much that I feel them.. they don't really appear swollen). And there's these teeny tiny clear bumps on the swollen parts.. I know it's not an STD (my bf has been checked, and so have I). Could it possibly be an allergic reaction to something? I have a tendency to sleep on my front, and maybe the cotton from the pillow case may have given me a reaction?
Also, I heard eating mangos can cause a reaction like this.. but I had a mango almost 6 days ago.. so I don't know..

Help!! lol
??
Did u c ur  boyfriend results
Yes, he's fine. This isn't an std. I'm thinking it's maybe fordyce spots? They're not noticeable, only I can feel them.. like an almost grainy feel on my upper lip. It's just uncomfortable:/
And if this is Fordyce spots, it seems like there's no real treatment for it. Every where I look it just tells me it'll eventually go away, they're nothing to worry about, not contagious.. just very uncomfortable.