Allergy Community
Topical Solution for Gwenby

This patient support community is for discussions relating to airbourne allergies, eye allergies, shots, anaphylaxis, asthma, children's allergies, hives, insect stings, rhinitis, sinuses, and allergies to drugs, foods, and pets.

Topical Solution for Gwenby

I've been remiss in not getting back regarding my issue with a skin sensitivity. The OTC topical was Tricalm and it;s sold in all the major drugstores.
"Tricalm" was the topical I used. I have another word on one more skin issue. I used AXE (a body wash). The next day I was one big itch! I jumped back in the shower. Then I thought long and hard what may have happened? I researched AXE and found out it's bad. All bad! I threw the rest of that junk away.

I put the Tricalm on a small area of my abdomen. It was very cool and the skin sensation of an itch went immediately away. Later it came back and I reapplied the topical. I think about three more times. The irritation faded and I sort of put it out of my mind, as it were. I hiope it works for you (both items).