Unidentified Anaphylaxis
Does anyone else suffer from unidentified anaphylaxis? if you do do you struggel emotionally as well? what is it like for you? what symptoms do you get? how many reactions have you suffered from?
Hi, welcome to the forum, anaphylaxis is an emergency allergic reaction and is due to hypersensitivity reaction (type 1). Usually responsible allergen is known. Drugs like amoxicillin, certain painkillers, certain garments, environmental allergen and certain food (fish, mushroom, peanuts, soy etc) can cause such reaction.

You need to keep track of things (maintain a diary) you were exposed to such as food, cloths, drugs etc. and you should avoid further exposure.

This is an emergency condition because there will be associated laryngeal edema leading to breathing problems. Drugs like Adrenaline, anti-histaminics and corticosteroids are the standard mode of treatment

You can keep Epipen against prescription. Epipen delivers a measured dose of epinephrine (also known as adrenaline) using autoinjector technology, most frequently for the treatment of acute allergic reactions to avoid or treat the onset of anaphylactic shock.  It should be taken after consultation from physician. Take care and regards.
hi, yes i already have an epipen to use when i suffer from an attack, throughout the past 2 years ever since i started getting the attacks  i have suffered from about 12-14 anaphylactic attacks and going thrugh every possible test there is to find out whats causing it and still the doctors and immunologists still can't find a cause.
A friend of mine is going through the same thing, and it is taking an emotional toll on her, and all of those close to her.  Testing has not yielded results, and there haven't been any identifiable triggers.  The attacks are not happening when she is eating and she hasn't been close to food.  Take care of yourself, and if we find out more, I will post the information for you.  I am here, online, hoping that I can find a support group for her.