VS Bras
I just bought a bra from Victoria Secret and it is causing a rash, itching, burning and now blistering.  I wore it once and the symptoms started so I washed the bra in bleach.  Once my symptoms got better I tried the same bra again.  The symptoms began again.  This time I washed the bra in amonia, let the rash clear up and then tried the bra again.  Once again I am suffering with itching, blisters and they feel like they are on FIRE!  I thought it was in my head but NO WAY, I tried the same bra 3 times, twice after washing!!!  Has anyone else came across this?  What do you use to clear this up quickly?
I read about somebody else complaining of the same thing.  I would think it was a reaction to Latex, but I'm not sure if the other person figured out what it was.  
I'd TOSS that bra #1. Then wear several other bras and see what happens. It's always a good idea to wash new clothes, in regular wash soap, before wearing them as they often have sizing or other chemicals in them. I'd never wash lingerie in bleach or ammonia...you could also get a rash from those if you have sensitive skin.
Before you throw that bra away,check the materials in it as you are more than likely allergic to one or more of them.