Very bad blood allergy tests, photos attached.
Greetings,
My girlfriend has not been feeling well for the last year. Since I have some medical experience we conducted all types of exams, blood test, urine tests, heart ekg etc.. and everything was perfect. Every doctor concluded that it was because of stress. Three days ago I suggested that she go and make an allergy blood test. The test was expensive but we had to do it. And the results were very bad. Attached is the results of the exams.
Since I live in Albania, there is little hope to find a good doctor, and I was hoping to get some insight online as to what can be done. Please help.
Thank you very much and best regards.
I don't think we can see the results you attached? how do we see them?

Have you guys looked into candida at all? That can cause allergies to lots of things and can make you feel pretty crappy. Has she been on a lot of antibiotics?

The only thing you can really do is eliminate the allergic foods, depending on how severe the allergy comes up it's either 3 months, 6 months or a year and then retest.  See if her symptoms clear up after a few days of eliminating them. And if it's a lot of foods i'd definately research candida because if that's what's causing all these food allergies it needs to be corrected so that she doesn't continue to get more food allergies.

Lila

Lila

Lila
For a strange reason the tests are not displayed on the forum, and my second post question where i attached again the tests is deleted???
She has not taken any antibiotics at all. From the test it seems that she has allergy from mostly anything, which is very strange. Probably there is some other reason for her being so sensitive? But all the blood, urine tests she did were perfectly fine.
Don't know where to go. I don't think that she has candida because than it would show on the urine tests. It was also tested for bacteria/mycosis.
Sorry for my english..