Watering eye?
I do have like seasonal allergies, but so far this season they haven't been too bad. Yesterday I noticed my eye was just pouring out tears. I wasn't crying, it doesn't hurt or itch though. I don't know if this could be a possible allergy? I took some clariton D this morning and put some eye drops in but nothing helped...
Me too my eyes are sore and itchy mine is allergies there's a lot of heat and bad air out there at least here in CA there is ..Pollen ,grass all causes eyes to hurt,I use drops and bathe eyes in cold water .good luck  
Get yourself checked out by a diagnosis. The causes of eye allergies are similar to those of allergic asthma and hay fever. Medications and cosmetics can play a significant role in causing eye allergies. Traditional treatment and management of allergies consisted simply of avoiding the allergen in question or otherwise reducing exposure.

If there is itchiness and watering of the eyes then the eye symptoms can be due to an allergen.  Allergens include pollen, mold, dust and pet dander. These allergens, when exposed to initiate immune mediated reactions which will result in the symptoms you experience. The allergic history usually runs in families. You can consult an allergy specialist, who after doing some skin tests; will be able to specify some allergens. You can either avoid exposure to these allergens or desensitize yourself. When you have an attack, you can use antihistamines and steroid eye drops for relief from symptoms. Warm regards.